Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Have you ever had dreams that felt so real they carried over to your waking life too? I have. Had one maybe a decade ago where it felt like I was practicing these star wars like force power abilities for the first time, tiny little baby force powers, I could push and pull, small, lightweight objects like pencils, toilet paper rolls or empty bottles. The next day I freaked myself out in the shower. 😂 I focused hard on a shampoo bottle and imagined knocking it off the corner it sat on...next thing I knew the bottle fell over, I jumped and squeaked not expecting the movement. I still try to convince myself it was just the cold air in the bottle reacting to the warm air around it that caused it to move that day and not my intentions that did it.
09:17 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
07 October, 09:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Imagination with focused intent creates reality. Imagination is Consciousness in action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 October, 09:38
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I-MAGA-NATION

(I)ndividual's
(M)aking
(A)merica
(G)reat
(A)gain
(N)ever
(A)ccepting
(T)otalitarian
(I)nfiltration
(O)r
(N).W.O.!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 October, 09:25
9:17 > 17

i had a similar feeling a while ago. i always tried to shut off the light to me room
but it wouldnt work 😂 i felt like i wanted to go to Hogwartz and study to be a wizard / either IRL or secretly in my sleep.

anyways

anyways how does leviation work?
^
All points in space and time are connected.

> That’s how it works !

07 October, 09:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
07 October, 09:25
humans have so many capacitities
we do not need any technology

its just too dense here in the “ether”

07 October, 09:27
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Another I have always joked about is the desire for the ability to communicate full thoughts, sentences or images through touch. The information is instantly transferred and understood on a level it was meant to be truly understood.