Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 October, 09:17
Have you ever had dreams that felt so real they carried over to your waking life too? I have. Had one maybe a decade ago where it felt like I was practicing these star wars like force power abilities for the first time, tiny little baby force powers, I could push and pull, small, lightweight objects like pencils, toilet paper rolls or empty bottles. The next day I freaked myself out in the shower. 😂 I focused hard on a shampoo bottle and imagined knocking it off the corner it sat on...next thing I knew the bottle fell over, I jumped and squeaked not expecting the movement. I still try to convince myself it was just the cold air in the bottle reacting to the warm air around it that caused it to move that day and not my intentions that did it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
Imagination with focused intent creates reality. Imagination is Consciousness in action.
09:32 PM - Oct 07, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 October, 09:38
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I-MAGA-NATION

(I)ndividual's
(M)aking
(A)merica
(G)reat
(A)gain
(N)ever
(A)ccepting
(T)otalitarian
(I)nfiltration
(O)r
(N).W.O.!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396