Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
This should be πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! I have the book. Looking forward to watching this !
07:52 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 October, 01:30
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Check Bobbys site, Childrens Health Defense!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 October, 01:29
Comlpex reading, criminal longstanding behavior, follow the money, experimenting in humans for years, Mengele🀬😱🀬😱🀬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 October, 12:10
free?..where???

08 October, 12:28
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Im not sure yet. but this was on CHD telegram channel. seems they will be streaming it somewhere but didn't reveal where yet. maybe on rumble - im just guessing on thatπŸ€”

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 October, 12:04
THIS IS MI GUI. been kicked off SM for posting his truths!
i adore him

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 October, 11:59
I WROTE A FAKE PLANDEMIC FAUCI LIMERICK

There was Once was a Tyrant, Heir Fauci
A Fear-Mongering Fool who was Bossy
He Deliberately Lied
And Caused "MASKED" Genocide
When with Science He Used the Facts Falsely

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 October, 11:21
The 18th.

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
08 October, 12:04
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I saw this live. It was great! 😁

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 October, 12:05
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
🀍

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
07 October, 10:58
I think I will set up a "Watch Party" to see this documentary! That would create some lively discussions!

07 October, 11:06
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
i can't wait to watch it. it needs to be shared with everyone !

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 October, 11:51
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
I will definitely be watching!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 10:54
We owe Robert Kennedy Jr more than we can ever repay!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 October, 12:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 October, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
YES HE IS A GOD GIVEN INTERNAL STRENGTH

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 October, 10:52
πŸ‘

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
07 October, 10:50
that would be a good watch ..