Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:50
Who knows about this stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 01:06
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Einstein's words provide validity to Law of Attraction and lessons from guys like Gregg Braden teaching the "proper" way to pray.

But what do we do when we feel so demoralized by recent events or interviews (e.g. a certain former general breaking peoples' hearts on a show today) that we simply can't align our frequencies with those required to move into the desired reality? Are we left behind simply because we can't dig deep enough and lift ourselves out of that demoralizing feeling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
05 February, 01:02
Tesla thought Einstein was a clown. I'm inclined to agree.

https://www.veteranstoday....

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 01:05
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
ok, I know. It was an old post that I grabbed from My Instagram account. And, I did't edit it. Want to me delete it. I will.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
05 February, 12:51
Same here!

05 February, 12:59
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
I know right. Wish more peeps listened to Us. 🙏😘

05 February, 12:35
*it