CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
https://rumble.com/v1mx2ii...

Yep, Kanye 2.0

Is he still alive? What else did Kim do to him?
09:47 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 October, 11:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This doesnt look like Kanye or Ye or whoever lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 October, 11:54
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
right, and it is more than just the beard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 October, 08:03

David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 October, 09:16
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
The Kardashians have been arrested for crimes against humanity. im pretty certain Kanye had a part in it otherwise he wouldn't have married Kim. The Kanye who's dropping truth bombs wears a beard, hats and hoodies to disguise the fact that he's a double.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 October, 12:31
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
I meant to post the Putin/Hillary Meme on its own. Not sure how it ended up under your post. It makes no sense here.😂😬 Hmm Gonna delete it.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 October, 07:57

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
07 October, 07:29
pffft....who is that?

ECM Arizona @EM5793
07 October, 05:12
Doesn’t look like original-2.0 for sure

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 05:16
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
😁😆 I wonder how many there are? Gotta be a third somewhere as rich as he is.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 October, 05:05
Think the entire K klan extinguisted including ginners.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 05:06
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
yep, me too, ty for saying so

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
07 October, 04:30
He says he was cloned in his music.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 04:37
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
yes, ty for saying so. That is why I think he could be 2.0 or even 3.0 for all we know.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 October, 04:20
who ever it is I like the narrative he is pushing it best him I have ever seen.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 04:38
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😁 me too.

Maybe more of it tonight! With tucker.😁😆

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 October, 03:25
hoping he made it♥️they dont like for one of theirs to turn the other way

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 03:40
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🙏 agree

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 October, 03:18
I don't think that's Kanye, but what do I know

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 03:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes, agree, he does not seem the same to me.

07 October, 04:21
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
there are alot of people who were switched out that is for sure. But I like this guy ; )

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 October, 01:05
7 O'S
BOOOOOOOM!!!=120

It's God's Code=120....................Lord's Coding=120

This Is Real=120..........................The Truth=120

Fair Warning=120.........................The End Has Come=120

The End Is Here=120....................Here It Comes=120

Marching Time=120......................Don't Quit=120

Reality Check=120.......................Joe Is Shot=120
Understand=120..........................Thumbs Up=120

The Architect=120........................Golden Ratio=120

Kingdom Of God=120..................Made In The USA=120

Children Of God=120....................Come Back To Life=120

Biblical Proof=120.........................Believe Believe=120

Looking Up=120...........................Bright Light=120

Aquarius Age=120........................Wholeness=120

War In Heaven=120.......................Behold Jesus=120

Behold The King=120....................King Yeshua=120

Count On Me=120.........................Camp Justice=120

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 October, 01:12
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Post #120
Fantasy land.
Q

Fantasy land=117
Continued in Comments

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 October, 03:26
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
the best number stories😊

Kristin Berdan @KristiLee
07 October, 12:31
BoooM
K 2.1
♠️
😎

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 October, 12:11
I ❤️ the way Ye carries on a conversation. He speaks my language. The really great part is that Tucker not only accommodates Ye’s style, but goes along for the ride, which is the only way to understand this type of logic. I can tell you from experience, most people shut you down, short you out, turn you off…ridicule coming from family stings the most, till you reach the point where it doesn’t & you know longer alow other peoples (especially damily) defination of you to define you.

God bless strong men.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
07 October, 12:04
I see 23!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 October, 12:02
I noticed He kept looking around like he was expecting something to happen!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 October, 11:44
I thought this was good —
Tucker and Jason Whitlock Discuss Kanye and More:

http://www.realclearpoliti...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 12:29
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
ty for this post

very interdasting

"I'm going to use an analogy," Whitlock told Carlson. "Kunta Kinte in 'Roots.' They got him out on a tree and they are whipping him, 'What's your name?' And they want him to say left-wing liberal and he won't say it. He keeps saying, 'I like Trump. I like God. I'm a Christian.' And they keep whipping and slashing him and they are trying to make this man bow down to the liberal orthodoxy and they are doing it as a message to me and everybody else

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 October, 10:48
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
IMHO he has beat the MK Ultra shit - he is his real self now - takes lots of courage and the help of God

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 October, 10:26
He looks genuinely reborn, free in his mind
I believe the worst part to overcome a handler after you no longer fear them is to forgive oneself ...
He went through hell you can tell
He can help others now
Good kid
I root for him

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 10:26
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
agree totally

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
07 October, 10:36
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I do too.

LeLe John @Grace1125
07 October, 09:54
i think its still him, its amazing how a person changes inmany ways when they are free of handlers

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 09:56
In response LeLe John to her Publication
I think the Kardashian "machine" is creepy.

Kim thought she could totally control him via her control over the children.

07 October, 09:50
are all this people part of the White hat narrative because it felt that way.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 09:51
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😅😂🤣 agree

about time!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 09:48
He was great. looking forward to tonight.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 October, 11:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm there. Fry Day night with Tucker! Who is bringing the popcorn?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 12:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication