Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 October, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣😂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
07 October, 06:42
talking of things ghostly,
this morning at 522am marks at least the 3rd or 4th
dream i've had of seeing a new 'VK post'

the dreamlette post 'you' had written simply said

'white' 👻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 October, 06:19
GM VK 👻😂
t/s 09:17 > 9:8 > 17
It’s a 17 day > 10/7/22
video :17

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 October, 05:47
Video length = Q Post 16

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
07 October, 02:47
good afternoon!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 02:38
Good morning VK.

Trying to stay positive, but it's rough right now, found out last night my dad's cancer has returned. I asked for help here last night and so many AU frens were right there and started praying for him, this place is such a blessing. 🙏🏼

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
07 October, 02:36

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
07 October, 02:33
Good morning VK.👏
The cutest little girl ever....

aaron scott donated @ehehron
07 October, 02:11
Good morning!! :)

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 October, 02:08
Good morning and Happy Fryday :)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 October, 01:41
This Bob Dylan album was released before the jab. Tiffany blue box with ribbon (just like Melania’s), a skeleton walking around with a needle, it says “forthcoming album“. The shadow of the skeleton is hanging from a rope. Bill Gates?

Forthcoming - open and willing to talk; happening SOON. The definition of anon is ‘soon’.

Check out that word on the poster. Forthcoming.
5 Q drops with “forthcoming”. He was talking about the song ‘Murder Most Foul’ as well as everything else to come and a future proves past moment.

The first songrelease from that album before the album came out was ‘Murder Most Foul’ about JFK. 17 min song. I consider that song Bob’s masterpiece. He wrote a song along time ago called “When I Paint My Masterpiece“.
Well that was it, imho.

The Gematria on the poster equals 479 with the caps. Q479 is Jan 6…
Bob Dylan is in the Q army (imho).
Look up pictures of him online. He’s been wearing a white hat for a very long time.

There’s so much …

07 October, 01:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
2 photos in that post

07 October, 02:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
And Bob Dylan actually says the words "on anon" in "Murder Most Foul". (not officially but listen to him sing it)

Here's a snippet. He exposed JFK's killer: GHWB known as 'TIMBERwolf".

🎶I'm yelling timber!...🎶

"Wolfman Jack, he’s speaking in tongues
He’s going on and on (sounds like 'anon') at the top of his lungs
Play me a song, Mr. Wolfman Jack" - Bob Dylan

entire song here: https://www.bobdylan.com/s...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 October, 01:33
Have a Boootiful Day.😂

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
07 October, 01:33
17 Day!

Fryday the 13th vibes
10/7=17
10/8=18
5:5

*why doesnt casper go pee?

because he has a “halloweenie”

no more jokes today 👆promise 🤞🤭

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 October, 01:32
Good Afternoon VK. Late start here. Was a good morning to stay in bed and snuggle.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 October, 01:22
Good morning Everyone
sooo cute :):)

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 October, 01:07
Good morning Vincent, Off to work. Make it a great day!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 October, 01:00
good morning all...its 7 10...int'l smile day

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
07 October, 12:56
😂

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 October, 12:36
Happy Fryday, AU family —
It’s 17 day (10/7 > 17) and a Rally Weekend!

I swear I can see ilPresidento’s sombrero in the middle of this AI creation. :)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 7, 2022 at 9:13 AM]
ENJOY YOUR BIG, BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM FIESTA WEEKEND, MY BEAUTIFUL PATRIOTOS!!! IT'S RALLY WEEKEND!!!🥳🥳🥳

Autumn.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 October, 08:42
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
i see that sombrero♥️

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
07 October, 12:20
🤣 good morning ❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
07 October, 12:11
Good Fryday family

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
07 October, 12:10
Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a fabulous Fryday! 🙏

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
07 October, 12:09
LOLOL too funny!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 October, 12:07
Good Morning, VK.
Happy Fryday.

Caps = 36.
TS = 9:17 > 17.

“There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.”

🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅

#prayerteam

https://qalerts.app/?n=36

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 October, 01:22
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Praying for our military and EVERYONE involved in this FIGHT to TAKE DOWN the EVIL from OUR PLANET!! Much LOVE ♥️ and GRATITUDE to ALL!! WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC 🦅🙏♥️

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
07 October, 11:57
Good Morning

Pink Flamingos = Lake Nakuru = Kenya = Obama

Q4645
same timestamp 9:17

THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY OF 44

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
07 October, 11:16
Gooood Morning Vietnam. I mean Anonup 😊