Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 09:17
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 October, 01:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This Bob Dylan album was released before the jab. Tiffany blue box with ribbon (just like Melania’s), a skeleton walking around with a needle, it says “forthcoming album“. The shadow of the skeleton is hanging from a rope. Bill Gates?

Forthcoming - open and willing to talk; happening SOON. The definition of anon is ‘soon’.

Check out that word on the poster. Forthcoming.
5 Q drops with “forthcoming”. He was talking about the song ‘Murder Most Foul’ as well as everything else to come and a future proves past moment.

The first songrelease from that album before the album came out was ‘Murder Most Foul’ about JFK. 17 min song. I consider that song Bob’s masterpiece. He wrote a song along time ago called “When I Paint My Masterpiece“.
Well that was it, imho.

The Gematria on the poster equals 479 with the caps. Q479 is Jan 6…
Bob Dylan is in the Q army (imho).
Look up pictures of him online. He’s been wearing a white hat for a very long time.

There’s so much …

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
And Bob Dylan actually says the words "on anon" in "Murder Most Foul". (not officially but listen to him sing it)

Here's a snippet. He exposed JFK's killer: GHWB known as 'TIMBERwolf".

🎶I'm yelling timber!...🎶

"Wolfman Jack, he’s speaking in tongues
He’s going on and on (sounds like 'anon') at the top of his lungs
Play me a song, Mr. Wolfman Jack" - Bob Dylan

entire song here: https://www.bobdylan.com/s...
02:31 PM - Oct 07, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whites QWall, click on at the bottom under it