Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
I dont recall where I got this video but I know it makes my heart soar with happiness.
08:09 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 October, 10:09
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
crying so hard! i want to do this (give) in the new world..but will we even need to do this in the new world?? i am an empath 😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Max Milian @Milian
15 October, 10:07
Thank you so much for posting this. We all need reminding of our true nature, divine blessed souls. Not the warped twisted view the media projects upon us. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 October, 11:07
The tears are flowing knowing the goodness in this world

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
07 October, 11:06
✌️😎❤️‍🔥

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
07 October, 10:49
So lovely...there are good people out there ❤

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 October, 10:30
Thank you 😊
Made me cry.
No one should go hungry, no one 😢

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 October, 09:37
🙏THANKS FOR THE REMINDER THAT MOST HUMANS ARE GOOD. WE SEE MUCH BAD IN RESEARCH. GOD BLESS US ALL.

07 October, 09:41
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Trust me, I NEED to see things like this because of ALL THE UGLY.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
07 October, 09:35
I gave a guy in DC some money one time and the person I was with was like, "Did you just give money to a homeless guy in DC? You know he is just going to spend it on drugs and alcohol, right? I said, "What did you think I was going to spend it on?" ;)

07 October, 09:40
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I give ppl money also. What does it matter what they are going to do with the money? Is the amount we are able to give them going to make them able to buy a house or get them out of poverty? Probably not. Even if all they do with the money I give them is buy a hotdog and a beer....then SO BE IT.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 October, 09:33
love it❤️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 October, 09:27
i was homeless for 2 yrs in my early 20s living in a big city.
i FEEL this.
it reminds me of things i since forgot
like how sometimes you need to be stripped of EVERYTHING to know what you're supposed to be like as a human being

07 October, 09:31
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I was homeless off and on for many years also. So, like you, I FEEL this deep.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 October, 09:21
😭❤😭❤😭❤

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 October, 09:21
💕

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
07 October, 09:04
Made me cry. I wish we could help all that are in need.

07 October, 09:05
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I cry also but this is my faith in humanity being restored at the same time.

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
07 October, 08:58
So sad to see all the people in need. Lovely to see this man lifting their spirits.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
07 October, 08:47
❤️❤️❤️There's something wrong with my eyes, they're leaking!

07 October, 09:04
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Mine too when I watch this.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts