Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
07 October, 08:09
I dont recall where I got this video but I know it makes my heart soar with happiness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
I gave a guy in DC some money one time and the person I was with was like, "Did you just give money to a homeless guy in DC? You know he is just going to spend it on drugs and alcohol, right? I said, "What did you think I was going to spend it on?" ;)
09:35 AM - Oct 07, 2022
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
07 October, 09:40
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I give ppl money also. What does it matter what they are going to do with the money? Is the amount we are able to give them going to make them able to buy a house or get them out of poverty? Probably not. Even if all they do with the money I give them is buy a hotdog and a beer....then SO BE IT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
07 October, 11:08
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
there are lots of people along the road I drive every day asking for money. i keep a stack of $20 bills in my car to give to them. i love their reactions, and i always bless them, and it is returned. no matter what they spend it on or why they are in that spot, they need that $20 way more than i do.