🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://t.me/CognitiveCarb...
06:11 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 October, 10:07
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I hate not being able to read a tweet because im banned. The Constitution has been shredded by the left and I'll be overjoyed when the Democrat party finally dies and all the assets of the MSM, social media companies and every other co-conspirator lose all their assets. It's too bad that tar and feathering went out of favor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
07 October, 12:06
Twat He Sed 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 October, 11:53
I just read that a judge has given twatter until the 28th to seal the deal.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 October, 11:23

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 October, 11:20
🤣🤣🤣

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 October, 11:19
O, how I loved your recap! I would count the ways, but you already did it! So cool...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 11:16

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 October, 11:06
Great picture of *democracy in action---the Mob [employees]
run the show

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 October, 11:20
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Insightful!!

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
07 October, 08:08

Diane Goldman @DGold
07 October, 07:49
Twitter, the ultimate Spoiled Brat (worse)! Twitter, We will pass on You until White Hat Elon buys You, and I believe he will! And Trump is on! what comes next??? "My Fellow Americans....". Hey, how about we change Twitter's name!!!💥

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 October, 06:16

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
07 October, 06:34
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
😂🤣🤣🤣