Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 October, 07:01
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
you can pass the flu around.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 October, 02:35
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Not to me - I have not had the flu in 48years and have never taken a flu shot - been around an entire company of 425 peeps many sick with something - the issue is what one lets the doctor tell them they have - just like all the fake covid tests- people think they have covid cause they were told that - I will never have covid as I will never take a faulty test for anything- I have a holistic doctor the only one in my city that is not in the cabal network - she told me what they do and how they do it. Nature will heal you and keep you from getting down with allergies stomach issues and other ailments-you can have allergies and you will test positive for covid if you test.
Local honey with cinnamon and black pepper will knock out allergy issues. Something about the local bees using the elements that are attacking you that works.We will soon know a world without sickness
Stay tuned

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396