_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 October, 06:10
step back and look at your local world,
imagine it all changing,
imagine the ripple of that massive shift
and how it would look on the ground locally.

we are not talking about something you will get over and forget about in 6 months, epic change, epic paradigm shift.

they have been trained for generations
to unconsciously defend and cling to the old.

hard for some to comprehend,
just how big this all really is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 @ChristineDe7
Honestly, I've thought of this exact grand scale scenario. It makes me wonder: what will happen to all these people so deeply asleep and locked in their own little worlds when that shift occurs or some grand lie has been exposed. Those we could not wake, not even a little. Those who just don't understand the English language at all, don't know much of any history, can't comprehend the level of this, will act out in fear, will attempt to do something stupid, the disbelief, the panic. So many here are still wearing masks, having charity events for Ukraine, participating in criminal acts, littering, loving their vaccines, social media, cell phones and netflix binge watching. They are not concerned with anything beyond. Folks here use such grand scale events as opportunities to hit the streets. How will this work? I don't know, I trust God and the strength He has provided. I believe in this plan and all those who are a part of it, big and small. God will make a way. He always does.
06:44 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineDe7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine De7, click on at the bottom under it