Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I love Anonup but no one seems to respond much to personal observances too often. I usually reserve such anecdotes for FB to spark the imaginations of the sleepers there.
Today I am called to testify here that I DO see our world changing for the better, in too many ways to enumerate at once; and it has occurred to me that we already have won a glorious amount of freedom. From homeschooling to being able now to procure locally humane raised grassfed beef, and learning non-pharma herbal remedies i.e., etc, the world has once again become our oyster. The only challenge now is in, after realizing it, freedom now is pur responsibility to live, to keep, and to protect at all costs. It strikes me as a hard job to do while being one well worth it. Freedom is not laziness nor is it always easy, but it is right.
02:18 PM - Oct 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
08 October, 12:53
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Sometimes they just get lost in among the rest here. You are getting through to those that need it though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 October, 03:45
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 October, 11:37
For me, I try to read as often as I can, as well as respond when feel the need. It’s a great feeling to see others working to wake others. Many here have been trying to wake normies since 2016 and before, it was a lonely road back then…as you stated our world is changing for the better~ it is! I feel blessed knowing in my heart the best is yet to come. Keep fighting the good fight patriot we are here for you always. ❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 October, 12:04
Anonup has to fix its feeds
see the same posts over and over

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
08 October, 12:59
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
How would you decide which of them get cut? I can see why it is how it is. When we share someone's post we have the original plus the shared plus all of our followers possible shares. There has to be a way to make it work though. Hmmm.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
06 October, 11:12
a few of us here tuned normies out as swlf defence for our mental health..I to am surprised at how much the rest of the world is slowly waking up now. it makes me smile quietly 😊

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
06 October, 07:21
💪😎👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 October, 05:38
Amen!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 October, 05:09
I see it more and more with people I interact with daily. They have made changes to their lifestyles, they may not know the why but they are making changes.

Cam Mac @campmac111
06 October, 05:02
Ditto.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 October, 04:49
I'm seeing changes as well. We were asked that awhile back and I didn't see any. Now, I see harmful ingredients being removed from food products (I've read labels for a very long time). I am no longer receiving a bill for discharging wastewater. Gas prices are down. Heard about someone from the UK who was waived through when he reached the U.S. (no checking paperwork). I can feel a flip coming.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 October, 04:34
I too see change happening, but also some people are awake but stuck from fear mostly, of losing a job/business or kids bearing the brunt in some way. still definitely many more are awake - just don't yet know what to do next. Yet.

Paul Bruton @DrB
06 October, 03:32
i hear ya, loud and clear🙏💕

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 October, 03:07
Nana tries to respond to every reply.
More conversations >more understanding >more cooperation.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 October, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
REPLY TO OTHERS IS HIGHEST FORM OF SERVIS OF HIGHER SELF...

ONLY WHEN YOU GO BACKWARDZ IN TIME, YOU COULD EASILLY CAUGHT RED HANDED LIARS FROM BASED PEOPLE, WHO HAVE ESTABLISHED FULLY CONNECTION TO AKASHIC RECORD AKA GOD.

DEFINION OF GOD IS QUITE SIMPLE:

1) ITS THE BIGGEST LIVING ORGANISM IN ENTIRE GALAXY. HES / SHES BODY ITS GALAXY ITSELF.

2) HIS INTELECTUAL CAPACITY IS EQUAL TO SUM OF ALL LIVING FORMS AND SELF AWARE ORGANISM AND DAILY GROWING EXPONENCIALLY.

3) GOD HAVE THE UNBEATABLE SENCE OF HUMOR😁😁😁

HUMOR IS HIS LANGUAGE, MUSIC IS HOW ITS PRONOUNCED.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 October, 02:52
You’re right good things are happening all the time and we have become more involved in taking care of each other. We plant gardens now and learn how much better the food is when it’s home grown. Even pots or other containers work on balconies and small plots.We share the excess. It gives one a sense of accomplishment and autonomy.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
06 October, 02:50
Thank you for being a LIGHT in the darkness! Too often we only see the negative, but it's so important to actively look for the positive! ❤️

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

06 October, 05:01
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Positive change is there, it just doesn't happen all at once. Good to be realistic and fight the demons, but even better to know that that isn't all there is. We DO have something worth fighting for!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 October, 02:37
I am responding to you personal observance and am validating that people are reading your posts.
I see things happening as well and it brings me hope.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
06 October, 02:24
Glad to hear you are seeing improvements.

We do have a ways to go, and a lot of work ahead of us.

We won't be able to fully begin the "pursuit of happiness" until those that wish to destroy are in their places.

There is a human operation to achieve this, as well as a Divine operation so victory is assured, regardless of how long it takes on Earth.