Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 October, 02:18
I love Anonup but no one seems to respond much to personal observances too often. I usually reserve such anecdotes for FB to spark the imaginations of the sleepers there.
Today I am called to testify here that I DO see our world changing for the better, in too many ways to enumerate at once; and it has occurred to me that we already have won a glorious amount of freedom. From homeschooling to being able now to procure locally humane raised grassfed beef, and learning non-pharma herbal remedies i.e., etc, the world has once again become our oyster. The only challenge now is in, after realizing it, freedom now is pur responsibility to live, to keep, and to protect at all costs. It strikes me as a hard job to do while being one well worth it. Freedom is not laziness nor is it always easy, but it is right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Positive change is there, it just doesn't happen all at once. Good to be realistic and fight the demons, but even better to know that that isn't all there is. We DO have something worth fighting for!
05:01 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts