Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
What the actual fook!!! These poor children are terrified! Something is seriously wrong with so many peoole. This hurt my heart for these babies.
11:57 AM - Oct 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Christine Salerno @chris1949
07 October, 12:11
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Salerno @chris1949
07 October, 12:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 October, 08:22
OMGzzz!
I'd have to! 👇

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 October, 08:20
They are not like us. They enjoy hurting children. They love hurting children. They must be separated from children permanently.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 October, 08:25
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I erased what I really wanted to say. lol
Every parent that has a child in that classroom should be lined up to beat her ass! I don't care how nice a person is. I'd just have to face my karma.
Oh that triggers me 😧

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 09:05
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Are you doing ok down there after the storm, hun?
Nana has heard some things lately about treatments for autism that sounded very promising?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 October, 08:04
We need to find These "Peoplle"
Expose Them!
GEt Them! @ 8 Kuhn👀

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
06 October, 08:03
Pure evil. Those poor babies.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
06 October, 08:01
the person recording should send this to all the parents. Isn't this how split personalities are made...by fear. sad times

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 October, 08:18
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
exactly

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 October, 08:00
child abuse in my book!!!!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
06 October, 07:48
Thats child abuse all of them should be arrested-one of the parents needs to show up at her house for more than a scare
sick of this shit against the children

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 October, 07:42
Every child should be pulled out of that daycare immediately.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 October, 07:22
FIRE HER ASS & NEVER LET HER AROUND CHILDREN AGAIN!! 🤬

NEO ONE @Neo
06 October, 07:20
Well, there is still place in hell for such demons.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 October, 07:59
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
🙏✌️😘Hi Neo Haven't Seen Many Post Back A couple Month
Hope all Is Well!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
06 October, 12:16
I really am having a hard time comprehending how the human race got to this point. If it’s not the vaccine that’s making people crazy, then it has to be something only these people are taking. In just a year and a half, the whole world has gone nuts.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
06 October, 12:10
Shows a lack of empathy

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 October, 12:05
Grooming for their next Adreno blood draw?

I sincerely both the mask and camera wielders are fired.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 October, 11:59
who taped it? Just as bad. Evil!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 October, 12:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Agreed. They should all be charged with Child Endangerment.