Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 01:22
I doubt I can even remember my old Twitter login or email attched to it. Would be badass if I could just sign in using AnonUp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 01:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana might have to call bullshit on you not having all your logins and passwords Doq!šŸ˜œ
17$ per follower stolen sound familiar?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

No seriously didnt Koba mention eventually being able to login to other platforms from here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 October, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting - "X" as a signature refers to a cross that is printed in lieu of an individual's signature.

Open Decentralized Identity Network
https://www.odin-project.o...

10ă cĢ„ā“ @10ac
05 October, 02:26
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Wonder what financial system would work well with it???

05 October, 02:41
In response 10ă cĢ„ā“ to his Publication
X seems to be the thing.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Since nothing is as it seems, IMO what was is not necessarily what is now. Iā€™m eyes on and then as VK advised verify then trust until this is over. šŸ’ž
11:45 PM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
05 October, 11:57
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I just assume that we don't completely understand how the game is played, how everything works.

X for instance represents the number 10, a power number in the occult/mystery schools dating back to Pythagorean (Nimrod is also the symbol 10) . Maybe white hats are reversing this, turning X back on them (using it as a force of good). Pure speculation.

06 October, 12:12
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Speculation maybe, but hopeful!
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ•ŠšŸ™šŸ»

Day 10 of the 7th month is also the Holy Day known as the Day of Atonement. This unique day of fasting pictures the removal of Satan, the author of sin, before the millennial reign of Jesus begins (Revelation 20:1 - 2).