Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 01:22
I doubt I can even remember my old Twitter login or email attched to it. Would be badass if I could just sign in using AnonUp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 01:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana might have to call bullshit on you not having all your logins and passwords Doq!😜
17$ per follower stolen sound familiar?😂😁

No seriously didnt Koba mention eventually being able to login to other platforms from here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 October, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting - "X" as a signature refers to a cross that is printed in lieu of an individual's signature.

Open Decentralized Identity Network
https://www.odin-project.o...

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
05 October, 02:26
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Wonder what financial system would work well with it???

Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 October, 12:18

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 October, 11:52
Just bought into XLM 😎

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 October, 11:38
Okay, now that's a better perspective of a business plan to bring this country back to prosperity.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
05 October, 11:33
Don Jr’s news app is MXM with the logo having an X in the middle of it as well.

05 October, 11:47
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Hmmmm….wierd. Placeholders maybe? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

05 October, 11:45
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Since nothing is as it seems, IMO what was is not necessarily what is now. I’m eyes on and then as VK advised verify then trust until this is over. 💞

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
05 October, 11:30
VK told us EM loves the letter X

05 October, 11:40
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thanks, I hadn’t seen this! 💕

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 October, 11:48
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
So, let me get this straight.

'X' is a centralized EVERYTHING program?

money
social media
travel
home control
health control
work control
education control

How is this a step up from 'their' one chip to control it all mechanism?

Add in Musks Neualink/Starlink tech... and we have a world connected with tech... hackable, controllable, bidable, enslaveable... through one CENTRALIZED function.

I thought decentralizing was the way to fight the globalist agenda... because it is MUCH harder to take over thousands of individual centers, than just one giant behemoth?

Or do I have the wrong end of the stick?

All that power focused in one place, nope....