Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Everything seems to be speeding up.
I think we’ve hit the Event Horizon.
11:07 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
07 October, 12:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Galactic Wave incoming I think. It's supposed to flip Earths magnetic poles. Earth's Magnetosphere has been weakening a lot, and anomalies in the magnetosphere are popping up all over Earth.
https://astronomy.com/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
06 October, 01:23
is that why ive been off balance lately 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
06 October, 01:03
The Quickening.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 October, 12:50

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 October, 12:35
Many have already dropped in...it's okay, we come out the otherside through a white hole, It's an uplevel.

You will know because the days will suddenly become long, time will feel like it slowed down.

I think at the junction of the time of the Mesa AZ rally, everyone's going through the eye.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
05 October, 11:32
I had a dream about the solar flash/plasma event this morning. The dream- I started to hear a sizzling noise, like electricity was coming up through the land and buzzing through all the plugged in equipment. In my dream I ran to our electrical box and shut off the electricity moving thru the house. I woke up right after that from the dream. I believe that was the message, when the flash begins, we need to shut down our electricity flow in our houses.

I suspect we are due to have this cosmic flash soon.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 October, 11:16
is that kinda like swirling the drain?
and is there any chance that the drain leads out of this assbackward reality to one that makes sense?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 11:27
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
😂 love it