Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 01:31
Damnit. I came up with a good dad joke I was going to do yesterday but totally forgot.

I’ll do it anyway!

Here it goes...

A trucker called me on the cb today and asked what the date was.

I said: “10/4, good buddy.”

(feel free to use next year and every other year thereafter on 10/4)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 01:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'll see your dad joke podna and raise you my dad gardening shirt.

Photo Credit- JFK Jr. Fan Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 October, 02:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This is My "DAD" Gardening T-Shirt

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 03:05
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Your shirt also says...

President Donald John Trump- 295
And He Shall Reign Forever And Ever- 295
Prophet There Is No Coincidence- 295
The Hidden Key Code Algorithm Of God- 295
The Patriots Are In Control- 295
We Do Create Our Own Reality- 295

What's The Frequency Kenneth? - 295

https://youtu.be/jWkMhCLkV...

#EverythingHasMeaning

05 October, 04:11
SONOLUMINESCENCE: THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

Those Who Hear Not the Music, Think the Dancer's Mad

Music is a Holo-Fractal Frequency of Sound and Sound is a Holo-Fractal Frequency of Light

144 E(Q)uals the Li(Q)id Light of the (Q)uantum Source Field

144 x 3 E(Q)uals 432 Hz (4+3+2 = 9)

144 x 6 E(Q)uals 864 Hz (8+6+4 = 18/9

144 x 9 E(Q)uals 1296 Hz(1+2+9+6 = 18/9

144 X 10 E(Q)uals 1440)

The Holo-Fractal Enfoldment of Time-SpaceSpace-Time
which is Also Reflected in the TRIUNE/Neo-Cortical Enfoldment of the Holographic Brain/Heart

3 in 1 Triune Brain/3 Dimensions of Space and 1 Dimension of Time

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Fascinating as always. I stayed at the hotel where Tesla lived in Manhattan in 2001 not knowing that he would be such a central figure in this movie or that there would even be a movie. All of those 18's is what strikes me. I've wondered why John Jr. chose 18/R in the Q Drops beyond "R Always Follows Q".
144/ 14+4/ 18
864/ 8+6+4/ 18
1296/ 1+2+9+6/ 18
1440/ 14+4+0...
06:53 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
07 October, 12:19
I INNERSTAND About the 144 and How the Sound Frequencies of 288, 432 Hz....720 Hz......1008 Hz Represent the Holo-Fractal Enfoldment of the LI(Q)ID LIGHT of sOURCE within the Frequencies of the Solfeggio Scale.
The Fibonacci Se(q)uence of the Golden Mean Toriodal Spiral, when when SIMULTANEOUSLY INTER-"TWINNED" through the Zero Point (i.e Black (W)hole/(W)hite (W)hole) are the "Serpentine" Energies that are the Ultimate Source of All Creation.
The Fibonacci Se(Q)uence has TWELVE Iterations which begin with the Vesica Pisces/The First Movement of the "GENE"-SIS PATTERN. The Fibonacci Se(Q(ence Begins with PHI (1 Zero/Zero 1). This is the BEGINNING of the Second Day of Creation, the VESICA PISCES which Means "From Water Born"; The 1 Becomes Two, which is Simultaneously THREE, because the 1 is in the 2 and the 2 is in the 1; The Third Day of Creation "1 Plus 2 = 3;

CONTINUED IN COMMENTS THREAD NUMBER TWO

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 12:33
The Il Donaldo's post that I shared tonight, You Know It/ 153, is also Think Mirror/ 153.

07 October, 12:41
The Fourth Day of Creation is Two Plus Three = Five, The 5th Day of Creation is Three Plus Five +Eight; The 6th Day of Creation on which God Created Man is Five Plus Eight = THIRTEEN which is the Day on which "God" Created Man;
On the SEVENTH DAY God Returned to the Zero Point, having Become Holo-Fractally Embodied within the First Man/ADAM KADMON/VITRUVIAN/DAVINCI MAN
THIRTEEN is Three in ONE; ONE in Three
Three Dimensions of Space & ONE Dimension of Time
Three Stages of Embryo-Logical Development which Correspond
to the Three-in-One TRIUNE Heart Brain/Brain Heart Described by Paul McClean in the 1960's, Three-in-One Process that Phylo-GENE-TICALLY RECAPITULATES the REPTILIAN, MAMMALIAN. "NEO"-CORTICAL Evolution of Bio-Plasmic/Bio-Logical Evolution
All of History Can Be Viewed as a Three-in-ONE/ONE in Three Expression of Space-Time and Time-Space with the BIRTH OF CHRIST at the ZERO POINT of the Turning WHIRLED.

CONTINUED IN THREAD NUMBER THRE

05 October, 07:59
ABC SONG, Michael Jackson

"A B C, It's EASY as
1 2 3, as SIMPLE as
DO RE MI, A B C, 1 2 3
-Michael Jackson, ABC Song

The Holographic Triune Brain Simultaneously ENFOLDING and UNFOLDING through the Holo-Fractal Heart CHESTAHEDRON

I've Known about this since 1990, the Year that I turned 33, and just 3 Years Prior to the Complete Entry into the Pleiadian Photo Band as part of the GREAT YEAR of the Astrological Cycle, but it took me 9-10 Years to Understand it an put it into a form that was Sharable with those who were Ready to Understand it (IF ANY!)

On 09-09-2020, the Day After the Official Announcement of the Death of the (Q)ueen, I Spontaneously Awoke at 4:00 am as I've been doing for the Entire Period that Q has been Posting.

I Awoke with this "Message"

We are at the OMEGA POINT, The Beginning-End/End-Beginning;
the HYPER-CUBIC SQAURE ROOT of Time-Space & Space-Time, the MULTI-DIMENSIONAL GATEWAY

CONTINUED IN "COMMENTS BELOW

05 October, 08:11
CONTINUED FROM POST "ABOVE"

The MULTI-DIMENSIONAL GATEWAY Where in We are Individually and Collectively CROWNED with the RADIANT, IN-"PHI"-NIGHT LI(Q)UID LIGHT of the Universal Spirit, as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself through the PERSONAL & PLANETARY (Q)UANTUM HEART OF GAIA.

RED OCTOBER

10-01---10-11
10-02---10-12
10-03---10-13

THREE in ONE; ONE in THREE (13)

JESUS AND THE ROUND DANCE OF THE CROSS

Done in 3/30

Crucifixion, Death and Resurrection of Humanity

Now I Understand the "DAD" JOKE!

BTW, I was BORN on the same Day and Month as Vinnie
and We BOTH Share a Birthday with John Denver

10-4 GOOD BUDDIES!

05 October, 07:34
My Name Spells "Tesla Coil"