Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 01:31
Damnit. I came up with a good dad joke I was going to do yesterday but totally forgot.

I’ll do it anyway!

Here it goes...

A trucker called me on the cb today and asked what the date was.

I said: “10/4, good buddy.”

(feel free to use next year and every other year thereafter on 10/4)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 01:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'll see your dad joke podna and raise you my dad gardening shirt.

Photo Credit- JFK Jr. Fan Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 October, 02:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This is My "DAD" Gardening T-Shirt

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 03:05
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Your shirt also says...

President Donald John Trump- 295
And He Shall Reign Forever And Ever- 295
Prophet There Is No Coincidence- 295
The Hidden Key Code Algorithm Of God- 295
The Patriots Are In Control- 295
We Do Create Our Own Reality- 295

What's The Frequency Kenneth? - 295

https://youtu.be/jWkMhCLkV...

#EverythingHasMeaning

05 October, 04:11
SONOLUMINESCENCE: THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

Those Who Hear Not the Music, Think the Dancer's Mad

Music is a Holo-Fractal Frequency of Sound and Sound is a Holo-Fractal Frequency of Light

144 E(Q)uals the Li(Q)id Light of the (Q)uantum Source Field

144 x 3 E(Q)uals 432 Hz (4+3+2 = 9)

144 x 6 E(Q)uals 864 Hz (8+6+4 = 18/9

144 x 9 E(Q)uals 1296 Hz(1+2+9+6 = 18/9

144 X 10 E(Q)uals 1440)

The Holo-Fractal Enfoldment of Time-SpaceSpace-Time
which is Also Reflected in the TRIUNE/Neo-Cortical Enfoldment of the Holographic Brain/Heart

3 in 1 Triune Brain/3 Dimensions of Space and 1 Dimension of Time

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 06:53
Fascinating as always. I stayed at the hotel where Tesla lived in Manhattan in 2001 not knowing that he would be such a central figure in this movie or that there would even be a movie. All of those 18's is what strikes me. I've wondered why John Jr. chose 18/R in the Q Drops beyond "R Always Follows Q".
144/ 14+4/ 18
864/ 8+6+4/ 18
1296/ 1+2+9+6/ 18
1440/ 14+4+0...

I INNERSTAND About the 144 and How the Sound Frequencies of 288, 432 Hz....720 Hz......1008 Hz Represent the Holo-Fractal Enfoldment of the LI(Q)ID LIGHT of sOURCE within the Frequencies of the Solfeggio Scale.
The Fibonacci Se(q)uence of the Golden Mean Toriodal Spiral, when when SIMULTANEOUSLY INTER-"TWINNED" through the Zero Point (i.e Black (W)hole/(W)hite (W)hole) are the "Serpentine" Energies that are the Ultimate Source of All Creation.
The Fibonacci Se(Q)uence has TWELVE Iterations which begin with the Vesica Pisces/The First Movement of the "GENE"-SIS PATTERN. The Fibonacci Se(Q(ence Begins with PHI (1 Zero/Zero 1). This is the BEGINNING of the Second Day of Creation, the VESICA PISCES which Means "From Water Born"; The 1 Becomes Two, which is Simultaneously THREE, because the 1 is in the 2 and the 2 is in the 1; The Third Day of Creation "1 Plus 2 = 3;

CONTINUED IN COMMENTS THREAD NUMBER TWO
12:19 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
07 October, 12:41
The Fourth Day of Creation is Two Plus Three = Five, The 5th Day of Creation is Three Plus Five +Eight; The 6th Day of Creation on which God Created Man is Five Plus Eight = THIRTEEN which is the Day on which "God" Created Man;
On the SEVENTH DAY God Returned to the Zero Point, having Become Holo-Fractally Embodied within the First Man/ADAM KADMON/VITRUVIAN/DAVINCI MAN
THIRTEEN is Three in ONE; ONE in Three
Three Dimensions of Space & ONE Dimension of Time
Three Stages of Embryo-Logical Development which Correspond
to the Three-in-One TRIUNE Heart Brain/Brain Heart Described by Paul McClean in the 1960's, Three-in-One Process that Phylo-GENE-TICALLY RECAPITULATES the REPTILIAN, MAMMALIAN. "NEO"-CORTICAL Evolution of Bio-Plasmic/Bio-Logical Evolution
All of History Can Be Viewed as a Three-in-ONE/ONE in Three Expression of Space-Time and Time-Space with the BIRTH OF CHRIST at the ZERO POINT of the Turning WHIRLED.

CONTINUED IN THREAD NUMBER THRE

07 October, 01:01
THE HUMAN BODY, When Viewed in the Context of the TWELVE CHAKRA (i.e. Six Chakras Holo-Fractally Enfolded with 12; Six Above/Six Below Centered in the "THIRTEEN"--the Three-in-ONE/ONE-in-Three TRINITARIAN CENTER of the AXIS MUNDI/ZERO POINT.
Our Three-in-ONE/ONE-in-Three TRIUNE Brain-Hearts/Heart Brains
are Holofractal Expressions of the Larger All Inclusive 6-in-ONE/ONE-in-6 Space-Time/Time Space Pattern/LOGOS/The UNIVERSAL ALGORITHM Based on Iterations of 1 and Zero/Zero and 1 a Process is Also Reflected in the Twelve Iterations of the Fibonacci Se(Q)uence with the THIRTEENTH Iteration Being 144.

THE HEART CHAKRA is the 6-3-1/1-3-6 Zero Point/Creati7ve Center
of what is, Ultimately a 9-6-3/3-6-9 Universal Process, and, According to Ancient Texts "369 Hz) is the LOVE FREQUENCY of the HEART CHAKRA

JFK was Assassinated in 1-9-6-3 which Created an INVERTED MATRIX that Attempted to REVERSE the 3-6-9 "CAMELOT ENERGY EMBODIED By JFK and his Family.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 12:33
The Il Donaldo's post that I shared tonight, You Know It/ 153, is also Think Mirror/ 153.

07 October, 01:42
FIVE is the 2 Dimensional Event Horizon of a 3 Dimensional Sphere--The Horizonal Plant of the Cosmic Cross/Axis Mundi/Cross of Christ Consciousness; it is the 2 Dimensional Pentagonal Shape of the Dodecahedron which the "Event Horizon" of the 12 Three Dimensional Shapes. 5 x 12 is 60 Drop the Zero Six; THREE is the TETRAHEDRONAL GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL of IN-"PHI"-NIGHT (Q)uantum Source Light that is the VERTICAL AXIS of the Cosmic Cross/Axis Mundi/CROSS OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS Audio/Visual (Sound & Light) Meditation.

"Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, the 'Pattern that Connects,' All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern of Universal Love that All Creatures and ALL Humans," Bear WITHIN Them." -Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 12:27
Is it too much of a stretch then to infer that The Great Awakening is each of us ascending up the chakras to attain our own Christ consciousness? If so, this would sync nicely with the work of Charlie Freak of the -48 family if I'm innerstanding his work correctly. You two have a lot to talk about. lol.

07 October, 01:47
I was in the Process of Answering Your Question in "REAL TIME" as You Asked It!
I LOVE "COMMUNE"-I-CATING in the LANGUAGE OF LIGHT!