Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 12:34
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 October, 06:59
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I am ! please ask

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 11:55
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
oh ok...please read entire thread. alot going on and a screenshot of the lab results. She's been on ivermectin...and a whole lot more. ALL the tests she's had and still its a MAYBE there is cancer cells. this is from one test. shes had 2 sonograms, xrays from head to toe, 2 needle aspirations etc...the antibiotics make lump disappear (swollen lymph node in neck only). TUMORS don't disappear with antibiotics. its a bad bacterial infection...from God knows what....ALL TESTS WERE CLEAR. All showed infection only. The lab test is IFFY. IMO no cancer. these drs think I am stupid.

05 October, 01:43
I´m sorry but I don´t quite understand your post. Who are we talking about ? Wich symptoms / "problems" ? all these tests because of what ?antibiotics and Ivermectine for what ? Can you try to explain please ?

PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD..its all explained...but My dog has been sick for 2 months..numerous tests..no findings....only infection. 2 needle aspirates..inconclusive. Vet wants to say its cancer...with NO PROOF. swollen/infected lymph node goes completely away WHILE on antibiotics. NO LUMP! comes back a week later after off of them. Definitely a bacterial infection. they are trying to say its cancer. IMO it is NOT cancer.
02:09 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
05 October, 02:53
I just remember that my friends husband is a doctor .I have sent it to him. He will look at it and I will come back with his answer. Need to go to bed now (late in Europe ...for me to go to work early ) and I will open my mail tomorrow morning before I go to work; hope I will finde his answer.

05 October, 02:37
I have now read it and understand what you mean. I´m a (anesthesia ) nurse and I undertand from the rapport they are talking both about inflammation/infection but " squamous cell proliferation" normally refers to skin cancer (at early stage?), sorry. But that´s why maybe he reacts to the antibiotics (against the infection) and if it comes back maybe he needs to continue with the antiobiotics. But....the rapport mentions the squamous cell as well who need to be looked at. But it´s seems like they are not sure about it that why they want a biopsy (to see if it´s malign and if so where it´s come from ). I´m not sure my answer can help you but I hope and will pray that you will be receive good news. I can ask a doctor tomorrow if I can finde one who has time and the expertise. 🙏🙏🙏

05 October, 03:00
Thank you so much. that helped some