Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 12:34
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 October, 06:59
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I am ! please ask

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
oh ok...please read entire thread. alot going on and a screenshot of the lab results. She's been on ivermectin...and a whole lot more. ALL the tests she's had and still its a MAYBE there is cancer cells. this is from one test. shes had 2 sonograms, xrays from head to toe, 2 needle aspirations etc...the antibiotics make lump disappear (swollen lymph node in neck only). TUMORS don't disappear with antibiotics. its a bad bacterial infection...from God knows what....ALL TESTS WERE CLEAR. All showed infection only. The lab test is IFFY. IMO no cancer. these drs think I am stupid.
11:55 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 October, 01:43
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I´m sorry but I don´t quite understand your post. Who are we talking about ? Wich symptoms / "problems" ? all these tests because of what ?antibiotics and Ivermectine for what ? Can you try to explain please ?

05 October, 02:09
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD..its all explained...but My dog has been sick for 2 months..numerous tests..no findings....only infection. 2 needle aspirates..inconclusive. Vet wants to say its cancer...with NO PROOF. swollen/infected lymph node goes completely away WHILE on antibiotics. NO LUMP! comes back a week later after off of them. Definitely a bacterial infection. they are trying to say its cancer. IMO it is NOT cancer.