Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 October, 01:02
Navy decode

=

Despite The Constant Negative Press Covfefe ๐Ÿ†/ Thank You For Spending So Much Time With Me ๐Ÿ’ž/ We Will Overcome / They Chose To Get Even More Wicked / Dragon You Father Is Your Greatest Protector โœ๏ธ/ You Will Never See It Coming / Advanced Extremely High Frequency Gematria / Q Anon Make America Great Messenger ๐Ÿฒ/ The Train Has Left The Station / The Secret Is Seeking The Seeker / Father Will You Send Me A Miracle ๐Ÿ™/ Cannabis Sativa Is The Tree Of Life / Everyone Underestimated Him ๐ŸฆŒ/ I Will Rise When He Calls My Name / This Is Getting Ridiculous / Celebration Of Self Realization / Hear The Spiritual Order Of God ๐ŸฆŒ/ People Now The Time Is Right For All Of Us To Unite โ˜ฎ๏ธ/ Jesus Christ Always Wins / Everywhere I Look I See Eleven 1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ/ Will Receive A New Glorified Body
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
297-792
1782-2871
TS 10:00

RECEIVED.
CONFIRMED.
GOOD.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
04 October, 01:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -"brother of (the) lofty", a son of Benjamin
Greek -both

Hebrew -"man of Baal", a son of Saul
Greek -a star

Hebrew -a judge
Greek -from here, on each side, thereupon

Hebrew - a turban
Greek - a cutting in pieces, slaughter

Hebrew -potsherd
Greek -a little head, a roll

Hebrew -perhaps a place in Palestine
Greek - to cross over

Hebrew -a brook where Elijah was hidden
Greek-a bone

Hebrew -a wheel
Greek -boastfulness

Hebrew -an egg
Greek -a throw

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 October, 01:37
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 October, 01:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
https://www.congress.gov/b...
Hail to the covfefe chief

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 01:46
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
Good afternoon, Fren!!

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
05 October, 04:43
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Good mornin my Fren๐Ÿธ i was in n out briefly yesterday the rain was wearing me out , i crashed early , hope all is well
and today Wednesday is a clearer day and a good one for you n me n everyone
thurs n fri look great -

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 October, 07:42
Please...no more rain!! I have been crasging early too.
I pray it stops soon.
Hope you feel better today. ๐Ÿ’™

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
I dont really care much for Newsmax
but this is interesting ...
01:18 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by FrankieGQ17 in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 October, 01:21
oh well hey... guess I better start running

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
05 October, 04:04
possible scare event in store ?
letโ€™s upset the apple cart then , shake the normies out of their trees , folks like us have been waiting for this like a kid waits for Christmas