Won the election twice- 228
This guy is legendary- 228
The King shall rise- 228
I eat devils for breakfast- 228
We will win this war- 228
We will never give up- 228
The inevitable return- 228
Because Truth is golden- 228

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 October, 10:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THE RETURN OF THE KING

THE GREAT DICTATOR SPEECH, was Written for a Film Titled THE GREAT DICTATOR that was Released in 1940 as Hitler Rose to Power in Nazi Germany.
It Featured a Hitler-like Dictator who became the "Dictator" of a Small, Obscure Country, but Instead of Ruling with an Authoritarian, Totalitarian Iron Fist, his Reign would, instead, be an Act of Service to the "GOLDEN RULE," Wherein Each Person was Honored and Celebrated as being Created in the Image of a God whose Name is Love Itself.
The Film Starred Charlie Chaplan as the Dictator and He Personally WROTE the FAMOUS SPEECH that was Featured in the Movie.
When I First Watched this Video Clip from the Movie I CRIED Deep, Gut-Wrenching, Snot-Sucking Tears of Joy at the Idea of a Leader who could Embody the Essential Truths Modeled for Us by JESUS the CHRIST. With the IMMANENT "RETURN OF THE KING," in the Form of JFK Jr. I Believe I and We are about to Find Out:
The Great Dictator Speech - Charlie Chaplin - YouTube

From the Film The Great Dictator; written, directed and starring Charlie ChaplinSong: Window by The Album LeafAbstract art samples by ScottDraves.com and Ele...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 10:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Ironically, at 3:22 as he states "Science and Progress will lead to all men's happiness" it shows CERN in Switzerland.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Ironic or "coincidental"? (which I do not believe in). VK recently brought our attention to the 223 which reverses the cabal, Skull and Bones 322.
11:17 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 11:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thanks! Good points. More likely intentional than just ironic.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 11:33
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I genuinely don't know. This is where it gets a little extra-dimensional.