Won the election twice- 228
This guy is legendary- 228
The King shall rise- 228
I eat devils for breakfast- 228
We will win this war- 228
We will never give up- 228
The inevitable return- 228
Because Truth is golden- 228

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
THE RETURN OF THE KING

THE GREAT DICTATOR SPEECH, was Written for a Film Titled THE GREAT DICTATOR that was Released in 1940 as Hitler Rose to Power in Nazi Germany.
It Featured a Hitler-like Dictator who became the "Dictator" of a Small, Obscure Country, but Instead of Ruling with an Authoritarian, Totalitarian Iron Fist, his Reign would, instead, be an Act of Service to the "GOLDEN RULE," Wherein Each Person was Honored and Celebrated as being Created in the Image of a God whose Name is Love Itself.
The Film Starred Charlie Chaplan as the Dictator and He Personally WROTE the FAMOUS SPEECH that was Featured in the Movie.
When I First Watched this Video Clip from the Movie I CRIED Deep, Gut-Wrenching, Snot-Sucking Tears of Joy at the Idea of a Leader who could Embody the Essential Truths Modeled for Us by JESUS the CHRIST. With the IMMANENT "RETURN OF THE KING," in the Form of JFK Jr. I Believe I and We are about to Find Out:
The Great Dictator Speech - Charlie Chaplin - YouTube

From the Film The Great Dictator; written, directed and starring Charlie ChaplinSong: Window by The Album LeafAbstract art samples by ScottDraves.com and Ele...

10:37 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 October, 11:41
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Fan, is this outside the ice wall? It's different, straight edges on both sides. Earth or elsewhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 October, 12:08
this film did not exist on my timeline until 2016...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 11:30
I think that I understand why the gematria of this movie is not landing. The Intelligent Design of it all is nearly incomprehensible. Just as the Kennedy men and Trump are nearly incomprehensible. Add to that the fact that even- sometimes especially- "mistakes" can yield great insights. I'm not mad/ 89. Immanent is 89, a 17 and a 72.
Finding God/ 89 I love God/ 89 I am blessed/ 89 Decoding a code/ 89 Gods info/ 89 Meaning God/ 89 The Bible God/ 89 Divine God/89 Unmatched/ 89.
DJT JFK Jr/ 89
Q Drops/ 89
I have faith/ 89
I might have to start calling you The Scribe/ 89.

05 October, 06:30
One Plus Seven is EIGHT--the Number of IN-PHI-NITY THE GOLDEN RATIO. GOLD is "GOD" with and "EL" which Means SHINING ONE.

The "ANGELS" (i.e. TRI-ANGEL-AR HOLO-FRACTAL PIXELS of Metatron's CUBE have Names that End in "EL" as Does the FALLEN "ANGEL/ANGLE BA-"EL" whose Name has been Disguised at BAAL
The NAMES of Many of the KEY Figures in the Bible End with the Suffix "EL"
The "EL"-O-HIM, EZEKI-"EL", DANI-"EL"

The WORD, IS-RA-"EL" Means Shining Ray of Light

IS = LIGHT/the (Q)uantum Source Light of God/The Uni-VERSE- "EL" 'SING"U-LARITY

RA = "RAY" (i.e. The Book of "RA" and the LAW OF ONE that is the Basis of EDGAR CAYCE/DAVID WILCOCK's "THE SOURCE FIELD" as Well as ALL of his Other Works)

"EL" = "SHINING" -The RADIANT LIGHT of Quantum Source when We Bring "Heaven" to "Earth" through the SACRED MARRIAGE of the HEAD/Divine Masculine with the HEART/Divine Feminine

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW; AS WITHIN SO WITHOUT; AS THE UNIVERSE SO THE SOUL!

Ange Love @LoveM
05 October, 09:15
Interdasting read on the Q Post 89

04 October, 11:11
Q and the LORD OF THE RINGS

JFK Jr. is the True King who has Lived in Exile after His Father was Killed by SAURON who Cemented His Rule by Forging a GOLDEN RING of POWER in the CRACK OF DOOM in MORDOR--a MASTER RING that Controlled the other 19 Rings of Power Possessed by the Dwarf and Elven Kingdoms and the Kingdom of Men (19 is the Number of the FLOWER OF LIFE/The Center of which is the KABBALISTIC Tree of Life).
He Wandered in Exile for many Years before forming a Fellowship of the Ring known as Q who Vowed to Restore the Character known as 'Strider" to his Rightful Place as an EN-LIGHT-END FULER of a Restored Kingdom where the Universal Spirit of Love and Light was Recognized and Celebrated in One Another and All Creation.

Book Two was THE TWO TOWERS (i.e. TWIN TOWERS)

Book Three was THE RETURN OF THE KING, which we are WITNESSING Now in REAL TIME.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
LOTR The Return of the King - The Return of the King - YouTube

Aragorn is crowned King over Gondor and Arnor in Minas Tirith, and honours the Ringbearer and his friends by bowing down in front of them. (HD Blu-ray)"Et Eä...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 October, 12:03
Very cool! And I LOVE the "Lord of the Rings"!

Aga Gie @AgaG
05 October, 02:04
So the riders of Rohan are Poles. 🐎 Eowyn is a typical Polish woman. 👸 🤗

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 10:51
Ironically, at 3:22 as he states "Science and Progress will lead to all men's happiness" it shows CERN in Switzerland.

04 October, 11:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
CERN is a "DOUBLE EDGED SWORD" that Can Be Used EITHER WAY!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 11:17
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Ironic or "coincidental"? (which I do not believe in). VK recently brought our attention to the 223 which reverses the cabal, Skull and Bones 322.