Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 08:22
Please pray for my fren Steph's dad who is a vet, he had a heart attack and is on life support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 October, 10:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Praying for the Lord to lay his healing hands upon him. In Jesus name. Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 10:48
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
He passed, thank you sister. He is a christian, and my fren knows HUNDREDS of patriot christians are praying for her and his, and she is greatly comforted by that.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
04 October, 10:56
So very sorry.

04 October, 10:58
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
She was blown away when I told her how many folks were praying for her.

04 October, 11:00
We have a great prayer chain here.

04 October, 11:03
YEP she is not on here, but I have mentioned it, this site, basically told her, super smart, awesome christian patriots. Cause it is true.

04 October, 11:05
This is a great site, vibes are almost always high and if you need prayer, people here have no problem stepping up. 💕

04 October, 11:10
Amen. PRETTY HUGE deal. FROM what was pre net, til now, then all the patriots here, AMAZING is an understatement.

04 October, 11:13
I was pretty much asleep waaaay back then

We all woke up exactly when we were meant to do that. I feel, fresh soldiers, God thing.
11:16 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it