PRAYER REQUEST
Would you please pray for my Aunt Pam. She is in the ICU, incoherent, her kidneys are failing. I asked my sister what the was diagnosis, she replied a rare blood disorder. Can you guess what one of the major symptoms is? Blood clots. She has been in relatively okay health for being in her late 70's. Yet after her 2nd booster (which equates to 4th jab) she developed this "rare blood disorder". Please lift her and my uncle up in prayer. Thank you. πŸ™β€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

prayers sent!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank you all for lifting my Aunt Pam up in prayer. ❀️

She died peacefully this morning surrounded by her beloved husband, children and grand children. May God welcome her into His open arms. πŸ™

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of WarSing!

❀️🌹❀️

MAGA PATRIOT - Truth Seeker - Researcher - Be KIND-Love one another-Be the change you want to see in the world - 17 - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Much LOVE ❀️ to you and your family RR!! May you ALL be surrounded by loving memories of her - she is ALWAYS with you. Continued prayers for you and your family. ❀️ πŸ™

(3) Show this thread

πŸ™

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for you and your family. Please dear Father heal this woman and be with her and her family at this time. In Jesus name Amen. Love and hugs sent your way. πŸ˜ͺπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

✨ God is the strength of my heart β€’ Love wins πŸ’–

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #LovemyPresident #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #FightlikeaFlynn #EndLiberalismNow No DM replies!

😟😞 Sending prayers..... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Pacific NW Retired Veteran, 12 year Small Business Owner/Outdoorsman. Truth Seeker and Red-Pill Stealth Bomber.

Amen πŸ™

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Praying for Aunt Pam! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sending healing energies and lots of love! πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

I love God, family, friends, animals, holistic living, history, numbers, Q, POTUS 45, John Kennedy Jr. "The best is yet to come!"

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for Aunt Pam and your entire family. I pray for healing, strength and may you always feel our GOD with you all.

Only followers of this user (@Boo4Trump_jackisfooked) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Boo4Trump_jackisfooked) can see their posts

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Dear Jesus, we thank you for the love that Aunt Pam's family has for her. We thank you that you have blessed the family with love and happy times, please Lord Jesus, please provide a miracle tonight and heal Aunt Pam if it is your will. Pleasse be with her dear husband and the whole family, and give them comfort and peace. Thank you, in your Holy name, Amen.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

πŸ™ Amen πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your Aunt Pam as well as your family.

KIWI truthseeker,freedomfighter,,Trump supporter,WWG1WGA FYI I AM no-one i know nothing,ok..nada.(grin)

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œ AMENE

MAGA PATRIOT - Truth Seeker - Researcher - Be KIND-Love one another-Be the change you want to see in the world - 17 - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for her and your family Patriot! πŸ™ πŸ’•

πŸ™Prayers incoming.πŸ™

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

I'm honored to pray for all three of you. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ FROM DOWN UNDER

For Aunt Pam…..

Dad, Guitarist, Patriot. Truth 'n MAGA ~ Music link below

πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ€πŸβ˜πŸ™

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ Aunt Pam πŸ™β€οΈ πŸ™β€οΈ

βœοΈπŸ™