The Amazed Eric @Amazed_Eric
Mother Michèle and her Dog

The Story takes place in a small french town. People line up at the only tobacco that's open on this Sunday afternoon.

Mother Michèle is asking for some change. She's a young girl, with uncombed hair and some marks on her arms. I'm telling myself she's probably a junkie. And, when she asks me, I just answer "No, sorry". Then, a tall guy answers her with so much contempt that she promptly leaves. She's now out of sight. All of sudden, a Dog's crossing the road just before a car that only slows down a bit. Extending my left arm, I say "The Dog!" in a breath. He's out of sight too, safe.

I'm looking up. The Lady is before me, just a few meters away, with her Dog. I'm walking next to her and asking "Do you swear, before God, it's for eating?" while pointing my finger toward the Sky. She takes a brief look to the Sky and says "Yes". I give her my last 5 euros.

She starts to explain me her situation, the best she can. I'm trying to pick as many inform
07:31 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Amazed_Eric in this post can reply
The Amazed Eric @Amazed_Eric
04 October, 07:44
In response The Amazed Eric to his Publication
informations I can. When she finishes, I ask her if she would accept, and a NO would be ok, to give me her name and the name of the Lady who takes care of her at CCAS (City Social Services). We go inside the shop. I give her a paper I had in my Pocket and a Pen.

She's now writing everything she can think of. Her name, birth date, address, phone number, the name of the Lady at the CCAS. I'm checking carefully with her that I can read her name, the Lady's name, the phone number. She has a doubt and gives me the name of her phone operator too.

I write Dog on the Paper and ask her for his name. She tells me "Plumeau". I write it and takes a look outside. Oh my God! Plumeau's sitting at the door, fixing me right in the eyes. With tears in my eyes, I say her "I'll fix your problem. I'll meet the Mayor and I'll fix you and Plumeau's problem." while she was adding Plumeau's birth date under his name and the mention "with her Dog" under her own name.

I'll keep you informed. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396