Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 October, 12:39
Oh My!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
04 October, 04:29
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
BQQM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 October, 03:33
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Do you have any proof he meant anything other than Victory is assured by that statement?

To my knowledge, we have no evidence that anything has been done to neutralize the harmful effects of 5G. People still report headaches and bees still drop and decline.

It makes no sense to put some device on 5G to make it sage anyway because we don't need it. It's a weapon.

It is not faster either. We could go back to 4G and if speed really were a concern, nothing is faster OR safer (100% safe) than fiber optic cables right now.

This subject......oooooooooooh..........please become knowledgable on it.

5G with the nanotech we breath in and AI is all that is needed to control us in a prison without bars or fences.

"Is fiber optic the fastest Internet?
Is fiber internet better? Fiber optic internet is currently the fastest, most reliable internet service available. Fiber increases download and upload speeds and offers users faster access to various media types and larger file s

chore Toke @choretoke
04 October, 04:07
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I’ll take Fiber Optic anytime don’t care if it’s fast or not❗️😏5G is a WEAPON❗️😏

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 October, 04:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
POTUS required 5G carriers to add this attchmt.
Whether the Obiden admin has removed
them IDK...