Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 October, 06:13
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
i know this is so. first hand experience.
reckon it can be targeted too.
they think they're clever n that we're stupid
they are evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 October, 08:40
HOW MANY WAYS THEY TRY TO KILL US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 October, 07:24

04 October, 07:21

04 October, 07:02
Barrie Trower has done some good videos on #5G . I posted a recent one but can't find it, yet. He said everything about dangers was already known in 1971. I have a pdf he was a joint author of, posted it here but the search function doesn't work well.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Brussels banned it!

https://www.fiercewireless...

Technical links.

https://themillenniumrepor...

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
05 October, 09:57
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
What kind of cellular device would you recommend for me in NY?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 October, 03:25
☝️☝️☝️☝️needs our attention☝️☝️☝️☝️

I hope most already know this. 5G is a Military Weapon and non-ionizing radiation focussed can kill. Even not focussed does damage to cells.

We need to keep fighting to go back to 4-G until the effects to human and wildlife "bees especially" health and safety get sorted out. Military weapons have no place on every street corner.

Please protect yourselves and your families. There are dozens of companies now offering products to protect from this radiation.

We have wifi off in our house and use ethernet cables.

You can also get a faraday cage for routers and smart meters or ask the power company to switch it back- pay the monthly reader fee!!!

Toss your tin foil hats and replace them with silver threaded caps, especially for those who are prone to headaches and insomnia.

I like this one for my phone and we have their bags for our sensitive stuff to protect from EMPs.

richie walker @smoovewalker
04 October, 05:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have seen birds resting on masts, 5G is safe now

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
04 October, 06:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
what about the new freaking street lights?

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
04 October, 02:21

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 October, 03:33
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Do you have any proof he meant anything other than Victory is assured by that statement?

To my knowledge, we have no evidence that anything has been done to neutralize the harmful effects of 5G. People still report headaches and bees still drop and decline.

It makes no sense to put some device on 5G to make it sage anyway because we don't need it. It's a weapon.

It is not faster either. We could go back to 4G and if speed really were a concern, nothing is faster OR safer (100% safe) than fiber optic cables right now.

This subject......oooooooooooh..........please become knowledgable on it.

5G with the nanotech we breath in and AI is all that is needed to control us in a prison without bars or fences.

"Is fiber optic the fastest Internet?
Is fiber internet better? Fiber optic internet is currently the fastest, most reliable internet service available. Fiber increases download and upload speeds and offers users faster access to various media types and larger file s

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
04 October, 04:29
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
BQQM!

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
04 October, 02:03
5G can definitely be used as a military grade weapon. It's impact is magnified when you combine it with other harmful frequencies and nanotechnology that have already been deployed.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
04 October, 01:26
Who is this, who's he talking to, and why is he wearing sunglasses inside...?
Is there a full length link?

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
04 October, 01:42
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
That's Mark Steele. He had a ton of videos on 5G that were removed from YouTube.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 October, 01:04
What effect could this have on the people that are Vaxxed ????

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 October, 01:16
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
WOMD! Not going to be pretty to say the least.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 October, 03:45
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
HUGE impact. i think they are connected