CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 09:38
Senate approved billions more for money to Ukraine, but did jack shit for Florida.

I will NEVER forget this! And I will NEVER forgive our own representatives that refuse to help American people displaced from their homes and flooded out in a hurricane.

Central Florida was not hurt as bad as other areas IN FL that were totally devastate (like Sanibel Island), but they have not sent water, ice, food, national guard, fema reps, nothing...

But they will give food and hotel to illegal aliens, but nothing to the middle and poorer classes in my area, many of whom STILL have no electric in 90-100 degree heat.

Americans are supposed to scrimp and save and live frugally, just to have a home and survive, but our own legislators do NOTHING for us in a disaster???!!!!!! BUT SEND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS TO UKRAINE FOR MONEY LAUNDERING, AND AMERICANS ARE QUIET ABOUT IT??????

THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
04 October, 12:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This! IF the white hats are secretly in charge and it is all a movie, then it is a pretty piss poor one when REAL lives are left hurting. Things like this make me not care a whit about "waking people up." Sorry, but not sorry. Once again it is the people on the ground hurting while the politicians and the "big guys" play games.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Many people have died we don’t even know how many people are dead yet. This is manipulated. so many people have moved to our area Florida from other states. I’m in southwest Florida we missed the eye wall by 10 miles. No they want to punish Floridians. They want to scare them into moving and reduce the conservative voter rolls. And they want to put them in financial ruin.
So much widespread damage, lives lost or forever changed.

This guy has some interesting videos maps to look at there was some kind of energy pulse east of South America close to the storm that might explain what happened. Regardless lots of anomalies…

https://rumble.com/v1lj4al...
12:53 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
04 October, 04:27
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I had concerns before ian hit, that because democrats were petty children that hate desantis more than they care for the people, they were going to do little to nothing. the Whitehouse tried to say they called to talk to desantis but he didn't answer. big fat lie. then you have kamala saying only a certain group should get help. they drafted a bill that did nothing for floridians and sent $12B to ukraine this week, so far. being this is an election year and neither side is trying to do anything to compel people to vote for them, means to me they're going to try something to stop people voting in person, allowing them to easily cheat again. unless military steps in.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
04 October, 04:48
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Scat ling @scatling
04 October, 01:01
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
😢Sure seems intentional on so many levels, for sure...