Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 October, 12:18
FBook Group Died Suddenly News 😢😭
My neighbor got the poke and had a heart attack next day. Lost 8 relatives and 5 classmates in one year. Not all from the poke. It's too much. I see people saying loved ones are dying from the c word. They are dying from the crap put into the IV. My brother recently in the hospital for other things. In the middle of the night they told him he tested for the c word, they wanted to give him the poke right away. Makes no sense that they would do that when he supposedly had c. They put REM in his IV and wanted to ventilate him. Praise God we had med auth. We demanded the REM be taken out and no vent. He was already better the next day. The REM Plus ventilator kills people and they blame it on the c. make sure you give your loved ones med auth and don't let them put REM in their IV and no vent. Hospital collects big money for everybody that dies on ventilator. They did this to my brother-in-law and my cousin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They tried to kill my Cuz the same way in Jersey Shore Hospital.

He just went in to get O2 as per his docs orders. They hooked him up. O2 wasn't helping and they wanted to give Rem. Called his doc to come to hospital and finds out the O2 wasn't even turned on.
12:31 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
04 October, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You have to take the bull by the reigns VK.
Don’t let them push you around seriously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 October, 09:29
😡

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
04 October, 02:22
that happened with my mother too when she went in with pneumonia - oxygen never turned on but my sister caught the mistake! Still wondering what they did to her as she eventually died at home after we put her on hospice (95)