Truth Seeker @JacksRule
FBook Group Died Suddenly News 😢😭
My neighbor got the poke and had a heart attack next day. Lost 8 relatives and 5 classmates in one year. Not all from the poke. It's too much. I see people saying loved ones are dying from the c word. They are dying from the crap put into the IV. My brother recently in the hospital for other things. In the middle of the night they told him he tested for the c word, they wanted to give him the poke right away. Makes no sense that they would do that when he supposedly had c. They put REM in his IV and wanted to ventilate him. Praise God we had med auth. We demanded the REM be taken out and no vent. He was already better the next day. The REM Plus ventilator kills people and they blame it on the c. make sure you give your loved ones med auth and don't let them put REM in their IV and no vent. Hospital collects big money for everybody that dies on ventilator. They did this to my brother-in-law and my cousin.
12:18 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
05 October, 03:27
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Note to self: how to stay alive in 2022 - do not go to a hospital

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 October, 03:33
I have no proof but believe they did something to my motherinlaw. Will there be justice? Can humanity over come this?
My mind says no.
My heart says yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
04 October, 02:19
Its true - happened to my niece's husband at only 50 years old. Doctor even told her he had not saved any of his prior patients using the protocol and said he was the youngest he had treated. Wife refused to believe that Rem and Ventilator would kill him (believed only the doctors and nurses that were "nice" to her).. Would not ask for Ivermectin as she saw a video of a lady who's husband died after giving him one dose of Ivermectin (doesn't realize it's what they did before that). I sure wish people would wake up - it's all abut the money with REM (which couldn't even pass the test versus other drugs) and ventilators too. Big money made to put people on them. So sad - so many lost to this protocol

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
04 October, 01:53
Exactly i hope this spreads wide and far. it is the policies of the hospitals which are all ran from our fed government Doctors and nurses are just doing what they are told. if oxygen levels drop to a level then they have to follow guidelines this prevents our bodies from the natural healing process furthering along the virus. This also goes with many other health problems certain medicines numb the body from it natural healing abilities. it all boils down to money that politicians benefit from investing in. Our whole health system has been change over the years. People do not take the time to investigate. Ultimately we bare responsibility in this also because we allowed this to go on. People need to know that that our federal government runs our hospitals. i was shock when a friend of mine who is a doctor told me she lost half her staff all because they refused the vax and i ask why it was because of mandate she told me all major hospitals are federally funded which control policies.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
04 October, 01:47
Hubs had to go to hospital; heart doc and ER doc in room. ER doc says Covid. I said, no test! Hes on HCQ, Ivermectin, and all the supplements, we refuse. ER doc angry & fled room. Heart doc gives thumbs up and grins. An Ally!! Then anti-jab nurses watch over him carefully for entire 37 day stay. Made sure no shenanigans happened. There are angels amongst the evil; find those, they all made a pact to protect!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
04 October, 06:10
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Our friend is a pediatric cardiologist. He swears the jab is destroying the hearts of the young. He told us and all off hospital campus to stay away from the jab. His hospital is muzzling him from going public warnings. He was even featured on the local news, his hospital was analyzing everything he said. He did admit that heart problems are as a result of being vaccinted if people were willing to really listen and read between the lines. So sad to see people choose feeding their family’s vs a true warning to all.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
04 October, 01:02
The question remains...what killed a healthy man of 64 who never had a vaccine since childhood...and took not medication for any ailments 🤔

Polly Zamparelli @MimiPolly
04 October, 12:59
Hospital killed my niece December 2020. same protocal and no family could visit.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
04 October, 12:57
do you know where to get a template for medical authority?

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 October, 01:24
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
We found a copy online for our state. It was fairly simple, the patient signs a Medical Power of Attorney naming a trusted person to make decisions for them should they become incapacitated. (I believe it varies from state to state.) My dad signed one when he was healthy so that we could make medical decisions at a later time if necessary. FYI: We all had to sign it in front of a notary and, of course, have it notarized. Also...might be a no brainer but sometimes emotions take over...remember to notify their doctor(s) and the hospital that you hold the MPA for your loved one when checking in etc. They usually have a question about it on the forms but who knows in this crazy climate. 🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 October, 12:57
I called them out when my husband was in for covid bacteral pneumonia told them i would sue them and rip the hospital if i find out they gave him Rem i questioned every time they came in the room with meds he made it out of that hell hole but his boss passed away from Rem and the vent and so many others , all you heard was code blue . No one would listen .

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 October, 01:27
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
🙏

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
04 October, 02:35
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Good for you! So many hospitals are owned and run by big corporations now, it's pitiful! The medical staff must adhere to THEIR rules and regs (the corp.) or risk being dismissed by the hospital. The hospital "policies" are corporate policies and all about the "bottom line!" Fortunately, many doctors and nurses like America's Frontline Doctors realized very soon what was going on with the so-called "vaccine" and were crucified for sounding the alarm, telling the TRUTH! However, UNFORTUNATELY, many medical personnel complied with what they were instructed to do and in doing so, many unnecessary deaths occurred! These medical folks, as well as the hospitals, have now set themselves up for multiple lawsuits for crimes against humanity! When all the TRUTH about Covid finally comes out, there will be a massive demand that ALL be held accountable! I pray that day will soon be here!

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
04 October, 12:55
no one has died from covid as it has never been purified or isolated in a lab. people are dying from the toxins in the experimental gene therapy and other poisons in our enviroment.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
04 October, 12:54
🙏😢🙏

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
04 October, 12:35
My husband is in the hospital right now for pancreatitis. Scares the shit out of me that they may try to slip something into his IV.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 October, 02:04
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Sending prayers out to both of you 🙏🙏🙏

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 October, 02:58
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
when you go to the hospital check in with the supervisor in charge.
ask to see his chart..ask what meds he got so far that day.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 October, 12:34
My husband has an appointment tomorrow with a Oncologist to get tested. If I tell medical staff I am wifey I cannot go with him sometimes... BUT if I tell them I am his caregiver they let me go with him to exam room too. His hearing isn't the best so I am going to be his eyes and ears tomorrow. No monkey business or ELSE ;)

I am truly sorry you have all that to deal with. May God Bless you abundantly for your courage and fighting for medical truth.

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 October, 01:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you for the "caregiver" tip, good to know.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 October, 12:31
So sorry! My neighbors husband collapsed suddenly in April of a "heart attack". She had autopsy done cuz..."there's something funny about that vaccine"...they told her it was a heart attack & he had heart disease. Doubtful they even tested for anything else.
Told me she is not getting the booster, but she's had the shot. Told her NOT to get the "booster"
Reminded her of all young boys/men getting heart disease
Reminded her of CEo of Pfizer with 4 jabs & still getting "c19"
Hope I planted a seed with her.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 12:31
They tried to kill my Cuz the same way in Jersey Shore Hospital.

He just went in to get O2 as per his docs orders. They hooked him up. O2 wasn't helping and they wanted to give Rem. Called his doc to come to hospital and finds out the O2 wasn't even turned on.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 October, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😡

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
04 October, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You have to take the bull by the reigns VK.
Don’t let them push you around seriously.

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 12:30
Praying Tuned, Thank You God for everything❤️🤲