Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 February, 10:41
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I've been looking for this. Thank you for posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Springer @Nikkispringer17
09 February, 10:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
09 February, 09:43
praying πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
09 February, 09:28
LET US ALL PRAY!!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
09 February, 09:24

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 09:23
would be an answered prayer.

Zstar Qzz @ZstarQz
09 February, 09:15
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
05 February, 01:27
What is the picture & what does it mean?

John McCarthy @Remix636
05 February, 12:49
Where did you get this from?

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
05 February, 12:07
What is GCR?

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
05 February, 12:44
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
I think it is Global Currency Reset

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
05 February, 12:03
πŸ™Let's pray!!

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
05 February, 11:40
Looks great to me!

❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ @TammyDowell73
05 February, 11:33
I heard from a bunch of decoders that the EBS is going to be when the Super Bowl is happening they they are saying it's going to happen when it's half time.....since it's the 55th Super Bowl >5:5, I don't know if this thing here is true or not. and with it being on the 7th >7 is Gods number.

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 February, 04:41
In response ❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ to her Publication
Times and dates aren't discussed. Sure, something could happen. If I learned anything this last year, with the maybe 10% we were provided, don't put a date on anything. When MI has completed the mission, it'll come out. Not trying to burst ppls bubbles, just airing caution πŸ™‚

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
05 February, 05:17
In response ❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ to her Publication
The 7th is my bday. What a present that would be!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 11:31
Wouldn't that be FAN-TAB-ULOUS!

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
05 February, 11:28
so kow we are another week out? i thought it was happening this weekend -

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
05 February, 03:00
In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication
This weekend is the 6 & 7th.

Okram AΕ‘atnar @QSlo
05 February, 11:27
worldwide media capture or just USA?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 11:32
In response Okram AΕ‘atnar to his Publication
I listened to Charlie Ward and Robert Steele the other day and they said that the international community is not wanting to work with the world EBS, just the West. But lets see what habbens

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
05 February, 11:27
Why watch the Stock Market if it's closed on Saturday?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 February, 11:24
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈ

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:24
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Tim Hall @HeroAtLarge
05 February, 05:00
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
There are still only 100 Senators...right? I hope Charlie read his info wrong.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
05 February, 11:23
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™