Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 02:37
What has been DJTs strategy for turning dark to light?

He gets pieces of shit surrounding him, seemingly on purpose as part of a strategy. He shines the flashlight in their face. Might even have recorded video interviews.

Treat them good. Give them some authority — then BAM! Private video interview.

Judging by some of the people involved with Ripple, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it seems plausible Trump is somehow involved in someway shape or form.

I could be totally wrong. But pay attention to the things people don’t say or don’t do, and the pieces of the puzzle start to come together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 October, 07:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The "negative space" of silence tells you everything (like patriots are in control, else many would scream warnings of a trap).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Something for the difference/good hopefully does seem to be unfolding as of recent. The vibe spoken of so oft by many is actually felt this time...at least my "Spidey Senses" seem to be inexplicably heightened.
10:15 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it