What has been DJTs strategy for turning dark to light?

He gets pieces of shit surrounding him, seemingly on purpose as part of a strategy. He shines the flashlight in their face. Might even have recorded video interviews.

Treat them good. Give them some authority โ€” then BAM! Private video interview.

Judging by some of the people involved with Ripple, Iโ€™m gonna go out on a limb and say it seems plausible Trump is somehow involved in someway shape or form.

I could be totally wrong. But pay attention to the things people donโ€™t say or donโ€™t do, and the pieces of the puzzle start to come together.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Doc, I hope you're right. I'm having a very difficult time justifying two of Trump's moves. One of them is his endorsement of DeWine. Full disclosure, my bias against DeWine is unbreakable. Not only did he destroy small businesses, but he aided the death and disability of many Ohioans with the jab and lockdowns. How do you see this playing out?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Everything DJT does has purpose.
Mostly one trap after another.

it's the silence between the notes that make the music

In response Gia Marinetti to her Publication

so true I have fantastic coordination in sports and dance but when I play piano I got no rythym whatsoever!

(1) Show this thread

The "negative space" of silence tells you everything (like patriots are in control, else many would scream warnings of a trap).

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Something for the difference/good hopefully does seem to be unfolding as of recent. The vibe spoken of so oft by many is actually felt this time...at least my "Spidey Senses" seem to be inexplicably heightened.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i like watching how people he invites on stage to speak at the rally react - it amazes me how many neglect to give him a simple public โ€œthank you Sir for inviting me to speakโ€ and even worse, they cant even recognize all that he has done and without him none of us would be having these conversations or rallies

#GoodvsEvil #GodWins - St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.

When the Fake Frogs get it!!

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

๐Ÿค”Excuse me, what's going on, is it being eaten by the plant or?๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread

Absolutely, DoQ+! Set the booby traps.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in the PLAN...

ok gotcha ... :)

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

No disrespect meant sir.๐Ÿ‘‡

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

๐Ÿค” okey doky