Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What has been DJTs strategy for turning dark to light?

He gets pieces of shit surrounding him, seemingly on purpose as part of a strategy. He shines the flashlight in their face. Might even have recorded video interviews.

Treat them good. Give them some authority — then BAM! Private video interview.

Judging by some of the people involved with Ripple, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it seems plausible Trump is somehow involved in someway shape or form.

I could be totally wrong. But pay attention to the things people don’t say or don’t do, and the pieces of the puzzle start to come together.
02:37 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 October, 12:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 October, 11:00
Doc, I hope you're right. I'm having a very difficult time justifying two of Trump's moves. One of them is his endorsement of DeWine. Full disclosure, my bias against DeWine is unbreakable. Not only did he destroy small businesses, but he aided the death and disability of many Ohioans with the jab and lockdowns. How do you see this playing out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 10:14
Everything DJT does has purpose.
Mostly one trap after another.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 October, 07:51
The "negative space" of silence tells you everything (like patriots are in control, else many would scream warnings of a trap).

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 10:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Something for the difference/good hopefully does seem to be unfolding as of recent. The vibe spoken of so oft by many is actually felt this time...at least my "Spidey Senses" seem to be inexplicably heightened.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 October, 05:48
i like watching how people he invites on stage to speak at the rally react - it amazes me how many neglect to give him a simple public “thank you Sir for inviting me to speak” and even worse, they cant even recognize all that he has done and without him none of us would be having these conversations or rallies

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 October, 05:25
When the Fake Frogs get it!!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
04 October, 10:13
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
🤔Excuse me, what's going on, is it being eaten by the plant or?😨🙂🐸🐸🐸

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 October, 03:52
Absolutely, DoQ+! Set the booby traps.. 😂

Red Edge @Rededge
04 October, 03:44
ok gotcha ... :)

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 October, 03:44
No disrespect meant sir.👇

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 October, 03:41
🤔 okey doky