Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 October, 09:48
If you just read posts and never comment drop an emoji or '.' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
03 October, 01:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 October, 09:34
In response Bob Loblaw to her Publication
Great name ma'am! I love that show and thats the best name ...Bah blah blah, or simply Bob Loblaw! πŸ˜† SOO funny...U rock Mrs Rivera!!!
πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ€πŸŒŽ

Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
03 October, 05:07
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
haha thanks my fellow patriot! my favorite show of all time! :)

03 October, 07:03
Great show!!! I was late to it tho...it was recently ended when i found it. And that name cracks me up so bad when i hear it...i couldnt believe i didnt think of it when i made my account when i saw ur post. My favorite tv name by far! Thanks for responding mrs Rivera 17...U rock!!! (i may have a hard time calling u Bob Loblaw without cracking up tho) πŸ˜† (u try laffing and typing) πŸ™„...πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‰
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
03 October, 08:01
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
It really was a great show and i feel like it was a little ahead of its time with the jokes that go over your head πŸ˜‚ i absolutely lost it when i first heard Bob Loblaw, i laughed soooo hard and now i use the name everywhere 🀣 say this 3 times fast..Bob Loblaws Law Blogs! πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜Š thanks for the kind words! take care my fellow patriot! πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£....gasp....snort......πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£!
Me too...i have to constantly pause and rewind cuz i miss three more jokes from laughing! Thats my kind of humor...not everyone gets that show. Well u have a Great Awakening....see ya in the threads!
πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸŒŽπŸ€
09:08 PM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it