Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If you just read posts and never comment drop an emoji or '.' below.
09:48 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 October, 10:38
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
🙏😽💞🇺🇸

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Young @Bam283
04 October, 12:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
=)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 October, 12:45
If you just read posts and never comment drop an emoji or period below.=706

In A Time Of Universal Deceit Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act=706
But God Hath Chosen The Foolish Things Of The World To Confound The Wise=706
Hatred Stirs Up Dissension But Love Covers All Transgressions=706

The Desire To Escape Suffering Is The Cause Of All Evolutionary Growth=706
Jesus Christ Does Not Care About Worship But Rather Your Character=706
If You Need Me Call My Name And I Will Answer If You Listen To Your Heart=706
I Am Ever Present To Help All Who Trust In Me And Call Upon Me In Time Of Need=706

Let My Jesus Light Shine Hide Him Under A Bushel No I'm Going To Let Him Shine=706
He Is Blessed With Joyful And Confident Expectation Of Eternal Salvation=706

And God Saw The Light That It Was Good And God Divided The Light From The Darkness=706
The Heavens Declare The Glory Of God And The Firmament Sheweth His Handywork=706

3 Pics

John Young @Bam283
04 October, 12:57
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
=)

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
04 October, 10:51
'.'

Only followers of this user (qcwfnorth) can see their posts

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 October, 01:18
🤗

lauren ... @lcaractar
04 October, 01:00
🤍

Anne Man @AnneM
04 October, 12:48
read posts, share often, and infrequently comment. 😊

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 October, 12:37
so, i have liked and follwed everyone that responded 🥰

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 October, 12:37

David Higgins @David23
04 October, 12:35
🤠

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
03 October, 11:56
😎

Sista Sue @SC18835410
03 October, 08:40
Was recovering from a weekend camping..(🥶got pretty chilly) so just now seeing this post…but so many more comments than likes! Nice! Very nice!!

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
03 October, 06:55
Io leggo perchè è tutto interessante ciò che scrivete e le info che ricevo....commento poco perchè sono di madrelingua italiana e farei molti errori scrivendo in inglese. Proverò a commentare in italiano, così "scarico" la responsabilità degli errori su google translate 😇

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
04 October, 01:31
In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication
Hi, fren. AU is the least place to judge you on your grammatical errors... God, love, family, unity, and helping to share truth is what peeps care most about around here! What you have to say is more important than the words you use to say it! 🤗😊 #wwg1wga

L.I.F.E.23 xxx @Luvis4evry1
03 October, 06:50
✨✨✨

Muki Moose @MKMoose
03 October, 06:29
🕵️‍♀️

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 04:05
👁 👁
👃 👋💬HI
....../

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 04:06
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
my attempt at being a goofball turned out "broken goofball"🥸👋🙈🤪 🙃

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
03 October, 03:44
. I AM an observer, sometimes I have something to share and I do. Sometimes I get traction, often I don't, but what I love are the conversations, perspective. We are the universe experiencing itself so another persons perspective is more valuable than all the gold.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
03 October, 03:41
I read a LOT. I comment very little. I share often. 💝

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
03 October, 03:27
👍🏻 Guess I do a little of both. Loving this community. Stay positive peeps. No not fear. We got this. 💕🙏⚔️🌎

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 October, 02:54
Howdy, 🤠

Kathy Wood @MTKat
03 October, 02:42
😜

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
03 October, 02:41
🙃

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
03 October, 02:29
☺️

Laura Sthreefiveoh @LauraS350
03 October, 01:55
👍

Christopher Cosley @ccosley
03 October, 01:50
🙋‍♂️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
03 October, 01:47
🤗

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
03 October, 01:46
I think your posts are amazing ✌️

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
03 October, 01:44