Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 October, 09:48
If you just read posts and never comment drop an emoji or '.' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
03 October, 01:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 October, 09:34
In response Bob Loblaw to her Publication
Great name ma'am! I love that show and thats the best name ...Bah blah blah, or simply Bob Loblaw! πŸ˜† SOO funny...U rock Mrs Rivera!!!
πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ€πŸŒŽ

Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
03 October, 05:07
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
haha thanks my fellow patriot! my favorite show of all time! :)

Great show!!! I was late to it tho...it was recently ended when i found it. And that name cracks me up so bad when i hear it...i couldnt believe i didnt think of it when i made my account when i saw ur post. My favorite tv name by far! Thanks for responding mrs Rivera 17...U rock!!! (i may have a hard time calling u Bob Loblaw without cracking up tho) πŸ˜† (u try laffing and typing) πŸ™„...πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‰
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍
07:03 PM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
03 October, 08:01
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
It really was a great show and i feel like it was a little ahead of its time with the jokes that go over your head πŸ˜‚ i absolutely lost it when i first heard Bob Loblaw, i laughed soooo hard and now i use the name everywhere 🀣 say this 3 times fast..Bob Loblaws Law Blogs! πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜Š thanks for the kind words! take care my fellow patriot! πŸ€—

03 October, 09:08
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£....gasp....snort......πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£!
Me too...i have to constantly pause and rewind cuz i miss three more jokes from laughing! Thats my kind of humor...not everyone gets that show. Well u have a Great Awakening....see ya in the threads!
πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸŒŽπŸ€

12 January, 08:16
Hi Bob!...havent seen u around and missed ya.😁 Hope u and family are all well and ready for fireworks...its gonna get pretty crazy soon, tho it already is! 😳 Please say hi now and again if ya see me in the threads...and have a Great Awakening!!! 😎🀍🏁🎢πŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄πŸ’₯
...btw, u make a great Bob Loblaw!!!🀭...and ur profile pic is adorable...u know for a gal named Bob! πŸ˜†...πŸ‘‹πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ