Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 October, 11:28
Hello anon family....asking for prayers....so much going on I can not think. A few friends lost everything in Ian and my sister has informed me that her husband has stage 4 lung cancer. I know God is with us, but it is really tough lately. Thank you.💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
🙏Saying a prayer for you, your brother-in-law, sister, family, and friends. May God watch over and protect you. Many Anons posted good information below on potential cures. They are worth noting.

I have a family friend that recently cured a Stage 4 brain tumor with a combination of RSO & Apricot Seed powder (powerful anti-parasitic). I have read numerous medical studies that show the efficacy of antiparasitic medicine against cancer to include Ivermectin, Fenbenzadol, Mebenzadole, & Apricot Seed Powder. There are hundreds- literally hundreds- of clinical studies showing the efficacy of THC with RSO having the strongest and most potent anti-cancer activity. Additionally, Turkeytail mushrooms have also shown great results against breast cancer, but would likely be beneficial to a multitude of cancers. I hope your brother-in-law sees the wisdom in trying one or a multitude of these therapies-- especially since they can only help and will not harm. God bless you!🙏
08:14 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Iodine, click on at the bottom under it