Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
Hello anon family....asking for prayers....so much going on I can not think. A few friends lost everything in Ian and my sister has informed me that her husband has stage 4 lung cancer. I know God is with us, but it is really tough lately. Thank you.💕
11:28 AM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 October, 02:49
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
🙏❤️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
10 October, 02:39
Prayers now for you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 October, 04:58
Prayers for you and your family.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
05 October, 04:27
Praying for you, your family & friends. God Bless.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 October, 08:18
🙏🙏❤️Prayers for your brother-in-law Anon. Anons are posting cures which you may want to pass on to your sister.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
04 October, 06:43
❤️Love and prayers.❤️🙏❤️

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
04 October, 03:30
🙏🙏🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
04 October, 02:43
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
04 October, 12:24
I am so sorry.
We just got our power on today in my area. Some places won't have power for a month or more due to the extensive damage. Some places were completely leveled by #HurricaneIan and people were in their homes when it happened. The death count will go much higher.

I'm sorry for your friends and your brother-in-law. Hugs to you.
🙏🏼

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
03 October, 10:29
Very tough...I don't know anyone who hasn't suffered great loss in the past few years! God is with Patriot. Asking Him to send healing and restoration to you and your loved ones tonight in Jesus name 🙏 YES AND AMEN!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
03 October, 10:33
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
God is with Us!!! Its late and been a busy day. 😳😳

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
03 October, 10:19
Sending out prayers to you and your family 🙏🙏🙏

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 October, 10:10
❤️ 🙏🏼

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
03 October, 10:10

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 October, 10:08
🙏☝🏁🤍🏁☝🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
03 October, 09:57
🙏🙏🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 October, 09:17
🙏Praying🙏

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
03 October, 08:16
much prayers being lifted up for these requests.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 October, 08:14
🙏Saying a prayer for you, your brother-in-law, sister, family, and friends. May God watch over and protect you. Many Anons posted good information below on potential cures. They are worth noting.

I have a family friend that recently cured a Stage 4 brain tumor with a combination of RSO & Apricot Seed powder (powerful anti-parasitic). I have read numerous medical studies that show the efficacy of antiparasitic medicine against cancer to include Ivermectin, Fenbenzadol, Mebenzadole, & Apricot Seed Powder. There are hundreds- literally hundreds- of clinical studies showing the efficacy of THC with RSO having the strongest and most potent anti-cancer activity. Additionally, Turkeytail mushrooms have also shown great results against breast cancer, but would likely be beneficial to a multitude of cancers. I hope your brother-in-law sees the wisdom in trying one or a multitude of these therapies-- especially since they can only help and will not harm. God bless you!🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
03 October, 08:03
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
03 October, 07:51
🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 07:49
Prayers for you frens and for you brother in law to find the doctors and treatments that will heal him totally from the cancer.
There is a lot of new information and treatments out for cancer every day and many that I have read about have been totally cured by things like ivermectic and other things.

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
03 October, 07:48
🙏🙏🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 October, 07:43
🙏🙏🙏

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
03 October, 07:35
🙏🙏Praying for miracles. ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 October, 07:32
🙏🙏🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 October, 07:18
Praying for God to uplift all of you in His love and mercy💞💜💞🙏🙏🙏🦅

Christy Connelly @connch74
03 October, 07:17
Sending prayers that Jesus wraps his loving arms around you and all your loved ones during this difficult time. 🙏❤️

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
03 October, 07:07
Sending prayers! Here is a book that has directions for a light healing machine, I think this is the tech they are using for the medbeds! https://archive.org/detail...

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 October, 07:03
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
03 October, 06:37
🙏💜🙏

Zaniyah Amelie @ZaniyahAmelie
03 October, 06:40
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
Make everyone ( $26,000 __ $38,000 ) A Month Online Making nb money online more than $20k just by doing simple work With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot just

open this link.======> http://Www.NetJob1.com