Only people mentioned by sobergrandpa in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 October, 02:39
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication
That's considered a treat now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 October, 06:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 October, 10:06
I am guilty as charged but it was so much fun

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
03 October, 09:47
Best of the day right here 😂👏 Good times indeed

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 October, 09:40
😆

Sista Sue @SC18835410
03 October, 09:03
When bombarding the enemy with TP, avoid the super soft brands! Softer breaks easily and hampers tossing to greater heights. Cheaper will get you over a 2 story house or to the tree tops much easier, or so I’ve been told! 😁😉

deborah sidener @debbiedo
03 October, 07:23
lol that was me lol lol I TPed the trees lol

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
03 October, 07:14
lol! been there done that, guilty🙋‍♀️
Then karma struck. 😆

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 October, 07:14
I think it's making a comeback. I just passed a house today that had white streamers on every tree branch. Although the owner may not agree with me, it was great to see nostalgic normal.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
03 October, 07:03
I remember 😋

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
03 October, 06:47
lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 October, 06:45

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
03 October, 06:41
hahaha
yep!
if you got t p'd, you had a rival or you were popular or both:)

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
03 October, 06:39
Us girls would raid the boys cabin at Summer Church camp and string it up in the rafters. lol 😅

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 October, 06:33
There is a Tik for that

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 October, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣😂😎🙌🏻
“Clean and Swift” ✅

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
04 October, 09:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Shouldn't have had Mexican on day 2...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 October, 06:30
Yes, that's what the rebels did back in my day. Now they change genders. I feel so sad for today's youth.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 06:20
NOW thinking bout graphene oxide, in our tp supplies, I mean maybe that was the real reason for the touted shortage. I mean it is gmo cotton butt wipe most of it, maybe that is why....they did that.

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
03 October, 07:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
All they jad to do was put it on the test swabs. Oh,.... wait.......

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 October, 08:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Holy shit!
(Pun intended)

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
03 October, 06:13
👍☺️