Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 February, 10:36
From Charlie ward: We waited a long time for this... 💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
It's done. Deep State collapses. The Best is coming NOW
The official announcement of martial law and a legitimate military government, in effect since 12:00 AM on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday, January 29 at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT).

The official announcement of Biden's arrest along with 355 congressmen and 109 senators (464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 PM EST (10:35 PM GMT - 11:35 PM Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris).

continued >>>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Colburn @TexasProud
I've been watching all of Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Mel K, Robert Steel, X22 but the interview this am with Gen Flynn deflated me! He said, military is not in control, Trump did not sign the insurrection act, there is no plan and people are not being arrested.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
11:06 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasProud in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 11:44
In response Nancy Colburn to her Publication
Some comments from the YouTube version of this interview:

1. I get there is a bigger picture. But according to Gen Flynn. There isn't and all we need to do is volunteer and run in rigged elections. And least I hope Gen Flynn is wrong and there really is a bigger picture

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 11:44
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Another:

2. Absolutely. Why would a general say “yes, of course there is a plan. We will get them before the next election and will do it on such and such date. “ We need some major disinformation going on out there to actually “get” them. We are on the “enemy’s” platform. Just keep the faith. God always wins. God’s Timing is much different than ours. Plus, have you guys all seen how many people have passed away or “stepped down”. That is already a big win and shows a much bigger picture. God bless us and the US.

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
05 February, 11:27
It was published today, but how old is the video.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 February, 11:12
Thanks you I'll check it out soon when I can. That sounds like the roller coaster we have been on. Let me see what more I can find too. I certainly want to share what is true.

Bee man73 @beeman73
05 February, 11:12
Thanks , I was looking for that ,I saw it on Telegram but couldn't share it.
I would agree with the deflated feeling. Ward and Parkes are shills , I still watch X22 and have since early 2016. What now i guess we wait?🥸

Bee man73 @beeman73
05 February, 11:17
In response Bee man73 to his Publication
Also today 2-5-21:

Enthéos

So much happening behind the scenes. KEEP THE FAITH.

https://t.me/RealEntheos/5