Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 February, 10:36
From Charlie ward: We waited a long time for this... 💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
It's done. Deep State collapses. The Best is coming NOW
The official announcement of martial law and a legitimate military government, in effect since 12:00 AM on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday, January 29 at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT).

The official announcement of Biden's arrest along with 355 congressmen and 109 senators (464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 PM EST (10:35 PM GMT - 11:35 PM Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris).

continued >>>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Colburn @TexasProud
05 February, 11:06
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I've been watching all of Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Mel K, Robert Steel, X22 but the interview this am with Gen Flynn deflated me! He said, military is not in control, Trump did not sign the insurrection act, there is no plan and people are not being arrested.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 11:44
In response Nancy Colburn to her Publication
Some comments from the YouTube version of this interview:

1. I get there is a bigger picture. But according to Gen Flynn. There isn't and all we need to do is volunteer and run in rigged elections. And least I hope Gen Flynn is wrong and there really is a bigger picture

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
Another:

2. Absolutely. Why would a general say “yes, of course there is a plan. We will get them before the next election and will do it on such and such date. “ We need some major disinformation going on out there to actually “get” them. We are on the “enemy’s” platform. Just keep the faith. God always wins. God’s Timing is much different than ours. Plus, have you guys all seen how many people have passed away or “stepped down”. That is already a big win and shows a much bigger picture. God bless us and the US.
11:44 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 11:45
A third:

3. FLYNN DENIES "THE PLAN"...(???)...EITHER HE IS PLAYING DUMB ..TO THROW THE ENEMY OFF-TRACK...OR!!!....HE IS OUT OF THE LOOP...NOT READ-IN TO "THE PLAN"...AND IS GENUINELY OBLIVIOUS TO IT....IT'S CALLED COMPARTMENTALIZATION!!!!...I THINK HE'S PLAYING DUMB!!!...

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 11:45
One more:

4. A few observations: General Flynn's poor internet connection indicates that he is in a remote area. Its decor also indicates that it does not want to be located. He is very talkative but with a very general narrative. Deceiving the enemy is an art, which Trump and his close patriots are very good at strategy. Listeners will feel like they haven't learned anything new, but why give hints to the enemy who can listen too? Never lose sight of that! General Flynn is in good shape, we have to stay that way too !! The best is yet to come !