Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
01 October, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
01 October, 09:16
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
I often wonder if we should be identifying ourselves as "pure bloods" at this point in time. Kinda makes us targets...doesn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
02 October, 10:41
In response Ken King to his Publication
Look through all 10 pics, and my post above this one ⤵️
#Kissinger

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
02 October, 11:20
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
That disgusting and evil SOB is now writhing in Hell. Even the demons won't eat him because he is rotten to the core. Irredeemable and forever doomed. Thank God he is dead. So many more to go. God help us "exterminate" these demons from our planet.

02 October, 11:39
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
[They] were in control of the USSR #Russia #Kissinger

Creating the cold war filled their pockets, they needed war machines!

When Washington was in control of them all the time.

https://web.archive.org/we...

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
02 October, 09:48
So for a moment - what if Putin (the original Putin) has been dead for 8 years. The body double (inserted) Putin is now in charge of the Russian military. Maybe, he is not the villain that preceded him through the 90s into the 2000s. Maybe he is a really brave warrior. I pray that he is fighting to save the children in the DUMBS. I pray that he is fighting to help save humankind on Earth. If not, then our species will not survive. But wait, God is in charge - not Trump, Putin, Xi or any other human. God trumps everything. God wins.

It was said somewhere that the real Putin was arrested on charges of corruption, maybe in 2010 and has since died.

The current Putin is either a look-alike, a mask wearer, or cgi. Benjamin Fulford calls him Avatar Putin.

Same with govt. in UK. Boris Johnson isn't the true one. I think they use a mixture of cgi and actors. the current on has shorter legs and pads his jacket out for bulk.

What we have to realise is they are all under white hat control, acting out the movie. It appears the Conservatives in UK are being deliberately discredited to wake people up, many had their fingers in the pie. It's all falling into place.

Sometimes the actors slip up. 😂

https://twitter.com/JayGar...

Look at Theresa May, it's not her! The swearing in of King Charles is fake too, stuck on heads! Boris got married secretly, it's fake! Stitched on head & Carrie's dress pattern is in her arm gap.
02:30 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Will BKr @WillBK
03 October, 03:51

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
03 October, 03:25
his wife said he was taken, and when he was brought back he wasn't the same person. They slept in different beds from then on. She couldn't deal with it anymore, and asked for a divorce. He said good, i never liked you anyway. That is a story i read