Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
02 October, 10:55
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
I feel like we're the ones being punished. We have to watch the aftermath with eyes wide open. I worry about my adult children, daily, and it is pure hell. My father has developed multiple life threatening issues, as well as, non life threatening ones. Despite the warnings, I am the only one in my family that said, "no." And yes, I was considered crazy, difficult, (spouse works for big Parma), and I was ostracized for saying that it wasn't safe.

This is no way to live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
01 October, 09:27
its too horrifying to try and comprehend the evil that has been done on a mass scale. 😥
I pray for my family, and all the children who didnt have a voice in what was unknowingly done to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 09:45
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
mine too, i tried, medical in family so they bought into the lies, the fear♥️not open to investigating themselves

Ken King @KenKing
01 October, 09:21

Ken King @KenKing
01 October, 09:16
I often wonder if we should be identifying ourselves as "pure bloods" at this point in time. Kinda makes us targets...doesn't it?

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
02 October, 10:41
In response Ken King to his Publication
Look through all 10 pics, and my post above this one ⤵️
#Kissinger

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 October, 06:35
In response Ken King to his Publication
Anubis is/was AI.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 October, 08:59
Absolute horror!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
01 October, 08:30