Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Brave New World is going to need teachers. A lot of teachers. Especially History teachers. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Should not repeat past mistakes.
11:48 AM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
03 October, 02:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
How do you teach Common Sense 101 ?
Administrators and Teachers Retrained ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
stephaniefisher @stephaniefisher
03 October, 02:41
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
03 October, 02:19
With a few 'teacher-teachers' online, most current teachers will need to do some unlearning and relearning.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
03 October, 02:11
I would embrace that career change!

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
03 October, 02:07
I’m ready to teach! Still learning, but ready to share the truth to all who want to learn!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 October, 02:01
EVER.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 October, 01:43
Thoughts
How can you Study a Society before learning its History?

What is Social about a previous generation, & do you feel a connection w/ past generations? If not then why is it called Social Studies?

History/Hisotrria (Herodotus) = research or inquiry; so that past is not forgotten
---

John Dos Passos, “The Use of the Past; The Ground we Stand On” (1941): *First paragraph paraphrased

Every generation rewrites History to fit its needs & problems. This rewrite allows a generation to look upon its past for an understanding to problems that are alien; the rewriting does not mean accuracy, but their perception.

In spite of changing conditions of life
they were not very different from ourselves, their thoughts were the grandfathers of our thoughts, they managed to meet
situations as difficult as those we have to face, to meet them sometimes lightheartedly, and in some measure to make their
hopes prevail. We need to know how they did it.

Karen Walker @coachkaren
03 October, 01:37
Also healers - not only will there will be a lot of healing needed, people will also need to learn how to self heal,

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 October, 12:44
im writing children's 📚 📖
& artworks

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 October, 12:43
i teach history to normies daily, esp pre ww2 germany

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
thats when we will be making KQQL-AID its different then KOOL-AID....haha

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
03 October, 12:29
I have learnt a lot these past few years, unfortunately most of it is about how FAKE our history is lol Though am reading a very interesting book on The Olympic - oops sorry, meant The Titanic - at the moment.... 🙄🤔🤣

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
what have you learned so for im the book?

arba happihr @arba
03 October, 12:28
They will need computer programmers to delete the false history and rewrite history for the net.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
03 October, 12:06
I'm ready! I'll teach Cabal 101. I've got the entire history of the cabal captured...

in neurons.

#NCSWIC

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
03 October, 11:55
he who writes the book(s), conveys his-story....... we'll be taking thw wheel on this 🙏

Much Love Many Blessings

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 October, 11:53
Those who make history are automatically qualified to teach it.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 October, 11:50
I think of that often - many of us should jump in if they would allow us to do so - we could create a coalition to train real history. I would welcome the opportunity. I come from a family of teachers - sadly they are progressive and are the problem