Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 October, 10:48
Just a reminder to get your Crypto off of the exchanges (Uphold, Coinbase, etc.) and onto your own wallet! It takes a bit of time to do it, but it's worth it.

If you haven't done it yet, there are lots of YT videos if you just do a search.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 October, 10:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
^^ *adding this step by step from @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arbia Steinour @Arbia
03 October, 11:34
Does anybody know how to move doge off of uphold?

Kim Runner @kimrunner
Exactly the same way. Once you have your Nano X, all you need to do is download the doge 'app" and transfer it as you would xrp.
11:37 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ann Holden @Amandpms
04 October, 02:50
Best place to get a Nano X? I feel like I'm watching a KDrama without subtitles over here, ugh.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
03 October, 12:03
uphold tells me I cant move it.

03 October, 12:07
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
Did you purchase it with your bank account?
bc last time I checked there is a 60 day grace period before you can transfer it. that might be the issue. you should contact them.