Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 October, 10:48
Just a reminder to get your Crypto off of the exchanges (Uphold, Coinbase, etc.) and onto your own wallet! It takes a bit of time to do it, but it's worth it.

If you haven't done it yet, there are lots of YT videos if you just do a search.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 October, 01:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
https://www.kitco.com/char...
gold up to 1,700$ 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 October, 05:34
I'm at #6 ...and scared.

03 October, 05:37
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Don't be scared!
It's for your own good!
You want it off the exchanges bc it's not yours technically if not.
You got this! Let me know if you have questions.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 October, 06:50
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Send a small amount first to test it out. Once you see it sent, and received, send the rest! It should be pretty fast.

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 October, 05:33
Honestly when I see this , it’s like learning English without going to school here , which I did , but it is so intriguing and it has my attention.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 October, 05:15
After a bit of a scare with a bad USB connection on my nano X, I added a few more steps to Doq’s list.
8. Buy 2nd Ledger nano X
9. Clone 2nd Ledger nano X using 25 word recovery phrase.
10. Store 2nd Ledger nano X securely FAR away from primary Ledger nano x.

03 October, 05:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
oh man...that is scary.
Thanks for adding. Much appreciated!

Kira Kju @kju17
03 October, 03:55
crypto = vaccination = do not take... never
thank you for attending

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
03 October, 02:26
I also have done all this, except for the debit card. Why is that necessary?

03 October, 02:29
In response janice marie to her Publication
it's not...there are just some benefits that go along with it. no need to if you don't want to.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
03 October, 11:37
Done ….all except the debit card. (Ill have to find that)Took me a hot minute to figure it all out. Wasnt easy for me but I stumbled through it and now Im so happy and proud of myself that its done. Got my family to do it too!

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
03 October, 11:34
Does anybody know how to move doge off of uphold?

03 October, 11:37
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
Exactly the same way. Once you have your Nano X, all you need to do is download the doge 'app" and transfer it as you would xrp.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
03 October, 11:39
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
I googled how to do it. And finally got it.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 October, 11:13
Thank you @kimrunner and doqholiday
xx
I am storing on Trezor, do you think I should buy a Nano X and move it?
I have an unused Nano S, is this not recommended?

Thank you for any advice/insight.