Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 October, 09:48
If you just read posts and never comment drop an emoji or '.' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
I post sometimes with out much interaction from anyone. Even asked for prayers once for a friend and I got maybe 5. Which is all good if you dont feel like praying its better to be honest than to say youll pray and not. I tend to lay low because I feel somewhat useless on here. But love reading the info. I do love AU!
09:58 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChrisAngel1717 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 October, 12:36
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
sometimes it is good to repost your own post if you feel it may be important. that way more of us will see it and help repost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 12:25
Hey fren!! Every time you share info, pray, lift someone up, commit some info to memory which may later be relevant, with those you meet. You are HELPING> God bless ya.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 October, 11:11
We all just movin with the groovin. Sometimes ridin a giant wave, sometimes just moving with the tide. We are American patriots. Here's a prayer for you and yours.
God bless. 🙏🙏🙏

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
03 October, 11:08
Prayers sent for you and your friend. It's never too late!!!

Stay Strong
Stay Blessed!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 10:58
😘Nana tries really hard to respond to every reply, so anytime come visit.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 10:58
😘Nana tries really hard to respond to every reply, so anytime come visit.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 October, 10:30
Just so you know, if I see a prayer request I immediately stop scrolling and pray for what is asked then I hit a like. You most likely have so many more than you realize. I'm glad you're here and you're definitely not useless. We all have a role in this, even if we don't understand what it is yet.